Chapter 37

Kiera's POV:

"Babe wake up."

I groaned. And mumbled, "why"

"Okay, I mean if you don't want to have a mommy daddy night then I guess that's fine with me."

My eyes shot open and I sat up. "I completely forgot Jason."

I looked at the clock to see it was 5:00. "You need to be ready by 6:00. Wear something nice." Jason smiled, winked, and walked to his closet.

I got up out of bed slowly and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Can I help you?" Jason turned around and raised his eyebrows at me and smiled.

"Actually yes you can." I stood on my tip toes and gave Jason a kiss. Our lips connected and Jason put his hands on my waist.

"Babe come on." Jason mumbled through the kiss. "Don't do this to me."

I could feel his lips smirk.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I do this?" I looked up at Jason. And we rested our foreheads on each other.

"Oh baby girl you always do this." He smirked and we pecked each other on the lips one more time before I walked over to my closet to pick something out.

I decided to go with a black dress. It was tight all the way until my waist in then it started to loosen up and flow a little bit by the time it got to my feet. I wore my silver sparkly heels. I of course left my hair down straight and I did nice looking makeup that would be appropriate.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Jason in a tux?

"Why are you wearing a tuxedo?" I bit my lip. He looked so hot when he wore those, but he didn't wear them that often.

He walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist looking me dead in the eyes. "It will be needed tonight. Why did you do that?"

I looked at him confused. "Do what?"

"Babe you know I don't like it when you bight your lip. It's so dang sexy." He bent down and kissed my lips.

"Jason we need to go." I mumbled through the kiss.

He pulled away. "Wait why will your tuxedo be needed tonight?"

He smirked and grabbed his keys. "You'll see baby girl."

He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand downstairs.

When we got down there everyone stared at us smiling.

"OMG you guys look so cute!!" Chloe shouted in excitement.

I felt a tug on my dress and I looked down to see Anna.

She motioned me to bend down closer to her.

"You look very pretty mommy and Jay Jay looks very handsome."

She whispered it to me, but I knew the whole room could hear.

"Thank you Sweety. You be good for Chloe and Ashely okay? We'll be back later tonight so I'll see you in the morning." I hugged her and gave her a kiss in then she went and hugged Jason.

I walked over to Chloe, who was holding Drew, and picked him up. I gave him and kiss. "Love you Drew Bear. We'll be back later." I smiled and Jason came over and told him bye in then I handed him back to Chloe.

"Alright we're off!" Jason yelled and grabbed my hand leading me out of the house.

We got in Jason's Diablo and Jason didn't start it we just sat there.