Chapter 32

Kiera's POV:

I was standing in the front of the living room in front of everyone with Ashely and Chloe. They were going to do something I just didn't know what.

I was staring at everyone when I saw Jason get up and leave. I was going to ask where he was going, but he was probably part of this big secret.

"Okay Kiera. Jason planned this whole baby shower for you and we also entrusted him with the cake. He picked it out, designed it, etc. so we thought it'd be nice for him to present it to you." Chloe smiled at me.

I was confused on why Jason wanted to do the cake so badly. Then it hit me, Jason cooks and actually does a pretty good job. Only Alex and I know about it. The reason he's making such a big deal about it is because I'll know he made it which makes it even more special.

I saw Jason come from the kitchen carrying this two tier baby blue cake.

I smiled at Jason. The cake was so cute. It had baby blocks, pacifier, baby bottle, and so much more on it. It was adorable.

When Jason set down the cake I walked over and I put my arms around his neck. I whispered so only him and I could hear. "It looks beautiful babe."

He smiled at me then planted his lips with mine.

We didn't kiss long because everyone was watching and "awing".

I grabbed the knife to cut the cake when Jason grabbed it from me.

"Whoa there killer. How bout I cut the cake so you don't hurt yourself."

I glared at him then rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

He cut a piece of cake out for me and handed it to me.

I smiled and gladly took it.

I felt like I needed fresh air so I decided to go out back.

Jason's POV:

I handed Kiera her piece of cake and she smiled at me and took it.

I noticed she didn't sit back down though. She went out back.

I handed Alex the knife and told him to serve everyone. Man I'm so losing my bad reputation if anybody finds out about this.

I saw Kiera sitting on porch steps. Her cake sitting next to her. I quietly walked over to sit next to her and put my arm around her.

"What's wrong Kiera?"

"Oh nothing. I just needed some fresh air. Oh and I know it was you who actually made the cake. Good job."

She smiled at me.

"Thank you. Why'd you come out here alone?"

"I just didn't feel good. I felt like I needed some fresh air, but that hasn't helped cause I still feel like crap."

"Do you know why?"

She sighed. "No. And it's not like when I usually feel sick. This is a different sick."

"You want me to call Greg?"

"No Jay it's okay. I'll be fine." She looked at me and grinned.

"I just want to make sure your okay"

"If it gets any worse I'll let you call Greg." She handed me her cake. "I can't eat this. I'm sorry Jason. I'm sure it's really good though."

I saw a tear slip down her face. "Kiera you haven't ate anything all morning. You want me to fix you something else? You can't just starve yourself."

"I-I just done wanna eat while I'm feeling like this, because I know the outcome and I don't like the outcome."

I knew what she meant. She hated getting sick.

I sighed. "I know Kiera. At least try to eat some soup or something."

She looked at me and back down to the ground. "Fine. While you fix it I'm going to go lay down."

I stood up and helped her stand up. "Okay that's fine."

"Will you please let everyone know. I promise I was having fun. I just don't feel good."

"Baby I understand. It's fine." I smiled at her and walked her back in the house. She headed to our room and I headed to the kitchen.

I decided I would go ahead and call Greg while I fixed her something to eat. Something just didn't feel right about her being sick like this.

I was about to Hit call when Alex walked in.

"Where's Kiera?"

"She wasn't feeling well so she went to lay down."

"Oh okay. You okay?"

I sighed. "No I'm not Alex. She said this isn't like usually when she feels sick. It's a different sick and she won't let me call Greg. And I'm practically forcing her to eat." I looked back to the pot and stirred the soup.

"Oh. Maybe you should go ahead and call Greg and have him come check on her."

"Yeah I was going to. I just don't feel right about her being sick this time."

"What do you mean Jason?" Alex gave me a confused look.

"I just have a bad feeling is all."

Alex put a hand on my shoulder. "She'll be okay man." He smiled and left.

I pulled out my phone again and called Greg.

*CONVERSATION*

"Hey Greg!"

"Hey Jason is everything okay?"

"No." I mumbled.

"Jason what's wrong?"

"Kiera."

"What happened to her?"

"She said she feels sick and that it's a different sick from what she usually feels."

"Okay man. I will be right over."

"Okay, but please don't tell Kiera I called you."

"I won't. See ya."

"Bye."

*END OF CONVERSATION.*

Kiera's food was done and I grabbed a bottle of water for her and walked it up to her.

When I opened our door she was curled in a ball crying.

I quickly set the food down on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I-I don't feel good."

"You want Greg?"

"No. Not yet."

"Okay." He was coming over anyway, but I wasn't going to tell her.

"Where does it hurt Kiera?"

"My stomach." My heart dropped when I heard her say her stomach.

______________________________

Sorry it's a short chapter its just a filler. I have a really busy day today. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

30 votes and 15 comments for chapter 33

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share