Chapter 4

Jason's POV:

We went into Alex's office. Jake, Alfredo, Kendrick, and I were in there with Alex.

Jake was sitting at the computer when something popped up on the screen. I didn't pay any attention to it since he knew what he was doing.

"Alex I wish you'd let me go to New York."

"Jason we need to figure everything out first."

"Alex I need to make sure that-" I got cut off by Jake.

"Uhh Alex, Jason, you might want to see this."

We walk over to the computer and see a video.

"Well, play it Jake!"

He hit play and it was a news report.

We watched and wait I see Kiera's school.

"Jake where's this at?!"

"Hush and listen!"

I continued watching and then I saw police and some SWAT team members outside the school.

My eyes were glued to the screen.

The new reported then spoke.

"JUST IN. We are Live and As you can see this public New York school behind me is being swarmed with police and SWAT team members. We have just got wind that there has been a shooting and a possible fatality. The police have reported that there is a serious killer in the school. We repeat there is a serious killer in this school building. The police seem to think him and his gang are after a specific someone. Nobody knows who though."

Just then I see and explosion and everyone hunkers to the ground and the screen goes black.

I have rage and sadness inside of me.

Everyone slowly turns their heads towards me.

Kiera's POV:

Chloe and I were still sitting behind the shelving unit and the guys were still looking for me.

"Oh Kiera I found someone I think you and your friend Chloe might care about. If I were you I'd come on out."

Who could they have?

I sat there thinking for a minute and I could tell Chloe was thinking too.

The we both looked up at each other with worried looks.

Chloe then mouthed. "My older brother."

We then heard, "Guys stay hidden and don't come out I'm fine."

It was Chloe's older brother Jessie.

Chloe started to burst into tears, but still managed to stay quiet.

I shook my head and let go of Chloe's hands. She looked at me scared.

I had to do this. I'm not letting anyone get hurt.

I stepped out from behind the shelving unit.

"Leave Jessie and everyone else alone. I'm right here."

I put my hands up in surrender.

The guy slowly turned around and dropped Jessie to the floor.

Everyone I'm the classroom, including my teacher stayed quiet and stared at me.

The guy pointed a gun at me then walked over to me.

He then put his arm around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Don't struggle. Don't scream, and don't say a word."

I nodded and he began to walk me out of the room.

The last thing I saw was Chloe yelling for me and Jessie holding her back.

We continued down the hall and two other guys popped out of nowhere.

I couldn't tell who any of the guys were that were here because they had all black on and had a mask over their faces.

The two other guys then spoke up. "Alright we have all the bombs planted. We are ready to go."

My heart dropped.

I yelled out. "No!! You promised you wouldn't hurt anyone! Please don't! You have me just don't hurt anyone else!"

The guy holding me then spun me around to look at him in then he slapped me.

"What did I tell you!?"

I had fear written all over my face I knew I did.

"SHUT UP!" He got in my face.

I just nodded my head slowly and he then put both of my hands behind my back.

I noticed one of the "helpers" wouldn't even look at me.

I felt cold metal on my wrists and that's when I realized the main "leader" was handcuffing my hands behind my back.

I just stood there in silence.

"Alright let's go."

We started to head out an exit and it didn't have any security around it. What?!?

We headed out the double doors and to this black van.

They set me into the seat and buckled me in. The guy that I consider the leader sat in the seat in front of me and the other guys got into the passenger and drivers seat.

I sat there just staring at the floor.

I then feel a hand grab my chin and makes me look at him.

He then slaps a piece of duck tape over my mouth so I can't talk.

"You have a hard time of listening."

I just jerked my head away from him.

He then took his mask off, along with the others.

"I'm Kaden, in the passengers seat is Lane , and I'm sure you know Kyle." He then smirked.

I squinted my eyes at Kyle and I could tell he didn't care.

"Alright boys let's go."

We started to drive off.

"Oh and babe you might want to look out the window."

I was confused at first but then decided to look.

Right when I looked I saw the school get blown up.

Chloe and all my other friends were in there.

I felt a tear run down my cheek in then I turned around.

I looked at Kaden and I swung my leg at him kicking him in the shin.

I could tell it hurt him, but he was trying so hard not to show any signs of pain.

"Oh Kiera you will definitely regret that. You're mine when we get home!" He then gave me and evil smirk and my eyes just widened at what he said.

I hope this isn't going where I thinks it's going.

I was so scared! I thought Jason said he'd protect me.

Where's Jason right now?

__________________________

Okay one more chapter for you guys tonight! Sorry it's short!! 15 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter.

So I'm so glad Baby got to 1 Billion Views!! Justin deserves this sooooo much!! WHOOP WHOOP!! #BabyMadeItTo1Billion #2/24/14

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share