Chapter 41

Kiera's POV:

I made it downstairs to the kitchen and began to fix Drew's bottle. I had just warmed it up and squirt a little bit on my wrist to check to see if it was too hot.

It was fine so I grabbed it and grabbed a couple drinks for Jason and I, and Anna.

My arms were full as I began to walk back upstairs.

I walked in and saw Jason holding Drew and Anna sitting with her pizza already eating. It was the cutest sight ever.

"Hey everyone I brought drinks." I smiled as I walked over to my desk and set all the drinks down besides Drew's bottle.

I walked over to Jason and I handed him the bottle to feed Drew.

"Um Kiera I-I don't. I uh. Will you please feed him?" Jason had yet to feed Drew and he needed to learn how.

"Jason it's okay. I promise he does most of the work. All you have to do is hold it for him." I could see Jason's cheeks flush red as he was embarrassed about it.

"I-what if-" I cut him off and gently put the bottle in Drew's mouth and set Jason's hand on the bottle.

He quickly looked back down at Drew and I just watched.

"See babe you can do this." I sat down on the bed beside him and put my head on his shoulder and used my arm to rub small circles on his back.

"Yeah, I guess you're right Kiera." We let out small giggles as we watched Drew eat.

"Babe he's so cute."

I smiled at Jason. "He looks just like you Jay."

He looked at me and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Ewww mommy and Jay Jay are kissing!"

We burst into fits of laughter as we looked at Anna who had her nose wrinkled up and was shaking her head.

"Sorry Sweety. I'll just save all my kisses for you!" Jason handed me Drew and ran over to Anna tackling her and planting small kisses all over her face.

"Jay Jay!" She giggled. "Stop!!" She was starting to become out of breath as we all just laughed about this.

"Alright you two, let's eat!" Jason stopped and gave Anna more pizza.

It was silent as we began to eat. That is until I broke it.

"So Jason I was thinking about the wedding and I was wondering when we will be having it."

Jason looked up from his pizza and smiled. "A little anxious aren't we?"

I felt my cheeks begin to heat up as he said that. "Uh, um, no I- I was just wondering so that we could start planning for it."

Nice save Kiera, nice save.

"I know babe. Well it's the middle of June right now so how about we have it in July?"

I thought for a moment. Thinking if that would be a good time or not and replied with, "Yeah that sounds great!" I clapped my hands together.

My eyes widened. "OMG I NEED TO GO DRESS SHOPPING WITH CHLOE AND ASHLEY!!"

Jason put his pizza down and looked at me. "Babe calm down. You have a month. Don't be stressing about our wedding. I promise it'll be perfect."

"Yeah your right. I don't need to worry about anything. It'll be okay." I nodded my head.

"There you go, now let's finish eating in then we can put the kids to bed and have mommy and daddy time." Jason gave me a mischievous smirk.

"What is mommy and daddy time?" Anna was now looking at Jason and I.