Chapter 31

Kiera's POV:

When I woke up in was laying in the bed alone. I looked at the time and saw it was 10:00 the next morning. I widened my eyes. I must've slept the rest of the day yesterday.

I lazily got up out of the bed and decided that before I went to meet everyone downstairs I would grab a shower and freshen up.

Jason's POV:

I had woken up yesterday, but I never woke Kiera up. I just let her sleep and surprisingly she slept through the rest of the day. I got back in bed with her at 11:00 last night because I had to wake up early this morning to put my plan into action.

I had gotten up at 6:00 this morning along with Alex, Ashely, Alfredo, Jake, Luke, Derek(Alex's gang), Charlie(Alex's gang), and Chloe.

I was so excited for what I was going to do for my baby girl.

We were all in the living room. "Alright guys." I began to quietly talk. "I have a job for each one of you. I wrote things each of you need to get on a piece of paper. Now I need you guys to hurry, because you need to be back here at 8:00. I don't know when Kiera will be up, but if she gets up before we are ready I will distract her. Everyone understand?" I handed each of them a piece of paper with a task written on it.

They all read them then nodded.

"Alright break!" We all scrambled in different directions as I headed to the kitchen to start on a cake. My guess is that she'll be up around 10:00 like she usually is.

I grabbed all the ingredients out of the cabinets and set everything on the counter.

Yes I might be a major criminal, but I can cook. Just when I choose to though, and only Alex knows I cook. I'm going to just say I bought the cake.

Oh so let me explain what's going on.

Well at Kiera's last check up with Greg I had him tell me the gender of the baby. I didn't want Kiera to find out though. At the time I just honestly wanted to know the gender of the baby. Until yesterday when Kiera had that break down. So I thought of an idea and came up with a baby shower. Yeah, yeah. Usually the girls hold the baby shower, but I wanted to do it.

To make Kiera feel better.

I was cooking the cake when I heard a yawn behind me. I cussed under my breath and turned around expecting to see Kiera, but instead saw little Anna.

"Oh hey Sweety. Why are you up so early?" I walked over to her and picked her up, setting her on the counter.

I continued cooking.

"I just wasn't tired anymore Jay Jay."

I smiled at her. "You wanna help?"

"Do what?"

"Make a cake for mommy, but you can't say a peep about it. Okay?"

Her eyes grew big and there was a huge grin on her face. "YES!" She yelled, but not to loud.

"Shhh, we can't wake mommy up!"

She giggled and handed me all the utensils I will need. Well I had to tell her which ones of course.

"Jay Jay?"

"Yes Sweety?"

"Why are you making the icing blue?"

"Well because mommy is having a baby boy. So you'll have a baby brother." I smiled over at her.

"Really!"

"Yeah."

She clapped her hands together.

I stuck the cake in the oven and continued working on the icing.