Q&A

Question: How old are you?
Answer: 15 almost 16

Question: What's your favorite color?
Answer: Purple and no not because of Justin. It's because it was my grandpa's favorite color and we were really close and he passed away so that color has really stuck with me.

Question: What made you start writing these books?
Answer: Well I started off with imagines in then one of my friends told me about Wattpad and how I should write a fanfic and so I did. So far they have been liked by a lot of people, there's only a few haters.

Question: Why did those guys attack Kiera?
Answer: You'll have to wait and see (;

Question: When are Kiera and Jason getting married?
Answer: probably in one of the next couple of chapters.

Question: What's your favorite sport?
Answer: Well I have played a lot of different sports. I've played Volleyball(5 1/2 years), basketball(for a short time), softball(4 years), track(3 years), and Crosscountry(4 years). I would have to say my favorite was Volleyball or Crosscountry.

Question: Did You enjoy writing this story?
Answer: I LOVED writing this story!! It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of new friends through it!! Plus I made a lot of people happy, and I'm glad! (:

Question: What chapter did you enjoy writing the most?
Answer: I know this may sound horrible, but so far my favorite chapter I wrote is in my first book when Matt beat Kiera. Or any of the times someone had an injury or when something good happened. Hah I don't know!! Lol I enjoyed it all!

Question: What character do you personally like best?
Answer: I personally like Alex or Kiera the best. Because of their personalities.

Question: What character matches your personality the best?
Answer: Well this is a hard one haha. I know he's a guy, but Alex. He's really sweet and caring in my books and that kind of describes me. I care about others even when they don't deserve it, and I'm just nice in general. I would also have to say probably Kiera, because no matter what happens I always find a way to stay strong and get through it, just like as Kiera when she's been through so much that she gets through it all. That's kind of how I am. It's hard but I always manage to get through it.

Question: What inspired you to write this story?
Answer: Well my friend inspired me to write this story, but I would have to say my emotions inspired me the most. I really put my emotions into this book. Like sometimes(not always) if I had a bad day or something I would come home and write and make something bad happen in my book. And if I had a good day I'd do something good. Most of the chapters were based on my mood. So I would have to say I was most inspired by my mood and feelings.

I hope you guys learned a lot about me!! I love you all and only 6 more days!! Can't wait to get back to writing!! Love you all and thanks for the support!! (:

Much Love!!💜

-belieber4ever_08-