Chapter 2

Jason's POV:

After Alfredo and I arrived at the hotel and carried all our stuff to our room I decided I wanted to visit somewhere.

"Hey Fredo, you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah sure, but where are we going?"

"You'll see. It's something I personally need to do."

He just nodded and followed me out the door.

We jumped into my Diablo and headed to the place I just wanted to visit. Just to think and look back at the memories.

The alley

The alley where everything first began.

It was now 6:00 P.M. Thankfully it was starting to get dark.

We pulled up into the alley and I parked and shut off the car.

Alfredo looked at me with worried eyes.

"I just need to clear my head Alfredo."

Alfredo sat in the car whereas I got out.

I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and I pulled one and lit it up. I quit when I kidnapped Kiera.

I looked back at Alfredo and he just looked at me with a disgusted look.

I shook my head and continued to take puffs from the cigarette.

I just slowly walked to the wall and leaned against it. I blew smoke out of my mouth and looked up at the night sky.

I really missed her.

All the memories flooded through my head.

I felt a warm, wet, sensation run down my cheek.

I heard footsteps, but just ignored them figuring they were just Alfredo.

I was still standing there. I finished my cigarette so I threw it on the ground and smashed it.

I then heard a whisper. "Jay are you here?"

My eyes widened and I ran back to the car.

The car was pulled into a little garage that happened to be in the alley. The front of the car was faced to where we could see anything or anyone that walked by, but they thankfully wouldn't be able to see us. I rolled my window down.

"Jason what's wrong?"

"Shh man, just hush."

I then heard someone crying in then they spoke.

"Jay are you here? Please I know your watching me. I just want to talk to you one more time. I want to hug you and cuddle. I miss you Jay. I want to be with you again." There was a pause. Then a faint whisper. "Please Jason."

I slumped down in my seat, but I could still see her.

She was now in front of the car and she fell to her knees just sobbing.

I did this to her.

I saw her slowly get up off the ground. "I just want you to know that I miss you, and I love you, and I always will."

I wanted to jump out and hug her, but I couldn't. I saw her wipe some tears away in then she slowly walked away with her head down.

Kiera's POV:

It was now 5:30 and I knew how to get Jason back. I mean if he's watching me then I know exactly where he is.

The alley.

The place where everything had gotten started.

I missed Jason. I really want him back. I got up out of my bed and walked downstairs to the front door.

"Where are you going sweetheart?"

"It's okay mom, I'm going for a walk. I promise I'll be fine. I have my phone."

"Maybe one of us should go with you."

"No."

"Baby we just want you safe."

"Quit calling me baby and I will be FINE! Please I just want some alone time to think."

My mom nodded and I continued out the door, down the hall and to the elevator.

I got outside and I began to walk to the alley.

I got closer and closer and I slowly got sadder and sadder.

I missed him and we've only been away from each other for 4 hours.

I started to walk down the alley. It's empty, but I knew Jason was here somewhere. He had to be.

"Jay?" I started to whisper out hoping for an answer.

I just got answered with silence.

I kept walking down the alley and I kept hollering out to Jason, but yet again I got no answer.

I eventually gave up and dropped to my knees and began balling.

I put my face in my hands and just let out all the emotions I was holding in.

I sat there for about 5 minutes just sobbing. I decided that was enough and slowly got up wiping my tears away.

"I just want you to know that I miss you, and I love you, and I always will." With saying that I slowly walked away back home with my head down.

Jason's POV:

Watching he walk away killed me. I started to get out of the car when Alfredo grabbed my arm and shook his head at me.

I looked down at my seat at my hands.

"I miss her Fredo."

"I know man. I do too."

With that I stuck the key in the ignition and started to pull away back to the hotel.

The car ride between us was silent.

When we got to the hotel Alfredo started to get out of the car, but I just sat there.

"Come on man."

"Go ahead Alfredo. I'll be back around midnight. I need to relieve my stress."

"Man, just stay away from Kiera."

"Don't worry I will."

With that he shut the door and I slowly began to pull out of the parking lot and head to the nearest bar.

I hadn't stepped one foot into a bar since I hurt Kiera. I don't have anyone to hurt but myself now, so what's it matter.

Oh that's right. Nothing matters anymore.

----------------------------------

Hey guys sorry this is short. I have been working on writing this off and on today so you guys could have another chapter tonight. I hope you guys like it!! I know it sucks! 15 votes and 6 comments!
Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share