Chapter 48

Kiera's POV:

I walked around trying to find the kids when I saw them. Alex was sitting down holding Drew in his arms at one of the many tables we had set up for the reception. Sitting next to him was little Anna.

I smiled and ran over to them.

"Well look at you Mrs. McCann! Not to mention a Mrs. McCann who has finally found her voice." Alex smiled at me.

"MOMMY!" Anna ran up to me, giving me a big hug.

I knelt down to her level giving her a hug back. Jason then appeared and gently grabbed Drew from Alex.

"Mommy you spoke up there in front of Jay Jay!"

I looked at her and gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. "I know sweety. Mommy kind of has her voice back." I still had to whisper, but hey I'm not complaining. At least I could talk.

"Mommy why are you whispering." Anna mocked me and whispered back. I lightly giggled and was about to reply when Jason knelt down with Drew and came to the same level as us.

"Anna sweetheart mommy has to whisper because her voice isn't fully back yet." Jason said smiling and looking at me.

I stood up as Jason followed. I took Drew from him and held him in my arms smiling down at our now 1 month old.

I felt Jason wrap one of his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek.

Alex walked over to us and reached for Anna's hand.

"I think it's time for the bride and grooms first dance together!!" Alex yelled as Alfredo came to get Drew from me.

Jason got on one knee and held out his hand. "M'lady." I smiled at him and we walked to the center to dance.

It was beautiful. It was dark out now and there were small lights set up everywhere and they matched the theme of the wedding perfectly. There was slow romantic music playing as Jason and I slow danced.

His hands were on my waist and my hands were on his shoulders.

"Babe I love you so much!" Jason leaned down and gave me a kiss. Soon pulling back and resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you to Jay." I laid my head on his shoulder as his head leaned on mine.

We didn't talk the rest of the time we danced. It was nice and peaceful as everyone watched. All attention were on us.

The music slowly came to a stop. Jason and I looked at each other in then he lead me to a table to sit down as everyone clapped for us.

Jake was the DJ tonight and let me tell you he's not that bad. He started playing some more upbeat music and everyone went to dance. While a few came by to our table and congratulated us.

Anna was on Jason's lap half asleep with her head rested on his shoulder And her arms around his neck. Her legs were wrapped around his waist.

Drew was asleep in my arms. He was so cute when he slept. I loved it.

"I think we should get the kids to bed baby girl. What do you think?" Jason said looking at the kids and lightly chuckling.

"I totally agree." I smiled and began to stand up.

"Where are the bride and groom going!?" Alex said walking towards us.

"Putting the kids in bed. We'll be back in a few minutes." I smiled and began to walk to the house as Jason followed close behind me with Anna.

I got up to Drew's room and lightly set him on his changing table so I could change him into some PJ's.

His big brown eyes fluttered open as he yawned.