Chapter 47

Kiera's POV:

Today was the big day. The big day where I'm suppose to say "I do" but instead just nod. The day where I make Jason mine forever and he makes me his.

I got interrupted from my thoughts when Chloe and Ashely barged into the room.

"Okay girl are you ready to become beautiful?!" Ashely smiled and came over helping me stand up.

"I call makeup and hair!" Chloe shouted clapping her hands together.

"Okay! Come on, let's get you looking like a bride!" Ashely grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the middle of my room and she went to get my wedding dress.

She pulled it out of the black bag and I heard Chloe let out a small squeal.

"Okay, so we have 3 hours to get you ready." Chloe began. "Time starts, NOW!"

Next thing I know I was being changed into my wedding dress "laughing" at Ashely, knowing she's a perfectionist.

I had gotten my dress on and Ashely made the final touches to it.

"Okay sit! It's my turn!" Chloe pulled a chair up behind me and sat me down in it.

I then saw her pull a tray over next to where I was sitting. I had all sorts of makeup and hair clips on it.

I smiled as Chloe did her thing.

It took her about 30 minutes to get my makeup to her standards.

"Now for the hair!"

I saw Ashely sitting on the edge of my bed on her phone. I would be talking right now if I could.

30 more minutes later I hear a "DONE!" Come from Chloe.

Ashely walked over and had me stand up.

"Kiera you look so beautiful! Are you excited?!" Chloe put her hands on my shoulders.

I just nodded and smiled.

"Good! Cause now it's our turn to get ready!" Ashely was holding hers and Chloe's dresses.

I sat there in the chair while they rushed off to the other room to change.

I eventually got tired of sitting there and went to go look at myself in the mirror, because I have yet to see myself.

Once I got to the mirror I saw myself. The 17 year old, almost 18, who's life got turned around 2 years ago by the guy that she's marrying today.

I was interrupted when I felt two arms around my waist. I saw in the mirror that is was Anna.

I smiled down at her.

"Mommy you look so pretty! Jay Jay looks very handsome too."

She must have seen Jason already.

Anna looked so cute in her flower girl dress, but I couldn't tell her.

Ashely and Chloe walked in and were all ready. They smiled at me and Anna.

"Hey Anna sweetheart I'm sure your mommy would tell you how cute you are if she could talk." Chloe bent down to her level to tell her.

"I know. Mommy always use to tell me how cute I look."

I smiled down at her.

"Alright Anna, Chloe, we gotta get down there and get ready! We will see you down there in a little bit Kiera!" Ashely smiled and the girls walked out leaving me alone again.

Jason's POV:

I was standing there in my room. Today was the big day and I was so nervous. I saw Kiera this morning but it was just enough time to say goodmorning and give her a quick kiss before the guys and girls separated us.