Chapter 42

Kiera's POV:

"Alex come home with Greg NOW!" I laid watching as Jason was talking to Alex on the phone.

"No! Hurry up! I don't care if you do have to speed. Kiera is on the line right now!" Jason had tears running out of his eyes.

I coughed a little causing more blood to form around me.

"Okay just hurry!"

Jason hung up and threw his phone across the room in frustration.

I wish I could talk to calm him down.

Next thing I know Jason is pulling his shirt off and holding it to my neck to stop the bleeding.

A tear slipped from my eye as I watched Jason. He noticed and put a hand on my cheek and wiped it away with his thumb. "Babe don't cry. I promise you'll be okay." He showed a weak smile.

I moved my hand up to his that was on my cheek and it caused more tears to stream out of his eyes to where he was almost sobbing.

I started feeling sleepy and was about to close my eyes when I heard a small voice.

"Jay Jay? Mommy? What's wrong?"

My eyes shot back open at the sound of Anna's voice. Jason's eyes widened and he looked her way.

"Anna Sweety just go back upstairs."

I saw her walking closer.

"Jay Jay what's wrong with mommy?" Anna began sobbing.

Jason was about to talk when the door slammed open and Alex and Greg ran in with Ashely, Chloe, and Alfredo behind them.

"Come one Anna." I saw Chloe and Ashely grab Anna to head upstairs. "MOMMY NO!!" I heard Anna yell as the headed upstairs which shattered my heart.

Alex and Greg came to me and Greg kneeled down next to me and checked my eyes.

I began choking a little which turned into a cough. It burned. It felt like I was drowning.

"We need to get her downstairs immediately. Jason I want you to pick her up bridal style, but go slow so I can support her neck and head."

I felt Jason slide his arms under me as everything started to become blurry for me and I felt lightheaded.

I felt Greg's hands under my head as they began walking me slowly downstairs.

I could feel the blood running down my neck and dripping from it like sweat.

My eyes felt extremely heavy and my breathing slowed down tremendously. It kind of worried me.

I closed my mouth just tasting the blood in it.

Everyone's voices were echoing and it was like everything was in slow motion.

"Kiera keep you eyes open." I felt my body being placed on a flat, raised surface.

Jason's POV:

"Kiera keep your eyes open." I set Kiera on a metal surgical table. Watching as she was fighting closing her eyes.

"Jason I need your help and Alex go check on the girls and Anna."

"Okay Greg. Jason she'll be fine." I felt Alex pat my shoulder as he left.

I just looked at her. I must have zoned out cause Greg snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Jason!"

"What?" I looked at him with teary eyes.

"I need you to focus. Hold her head so she doesn't move it."