Chapter 55

Jason's POV:

I just froze looking at Alex. Every muscle in my body tensed.

"Jason this is why it's important to talk about it now. We need to get a plan set up. Courtney could show up any minute."

I slowly turned around and shut the door. Then glanced back up at Alex.

Anybody could notice the fear in his eyes, even I could, and he's the best one at hiding his emotions.

This is when I knew this was serious.

Kiera's POV:

I ended up just heading to mine and Jason's room rather then going and helping Ashley with the kids.

I just couldn't quit crying. I mean what does Courtney want with us and who hired her?

I can't lose Jason. I can't. He's my everything and I don't know what I would do without him.

I was laying on the bed practically hugging my pillow in tears thinking about all the different scenarios that could happen.

Soon though, my thoughts turned into dreams as I drifted off into sleep.

Jason's POV:

"Alex. How can I get in contact with Courtney?"

Alex just looked at me confused.

"What do you mean Jason?"

"I need to get in contact with her. Immediately. If it's a person she wants to kill. It's a person she'll get." I walked towards the computer to look up information about her.

"Jason I'm not letting you do this. My gang and your gang can work on this together. Plus you need to pick your battles, and let me just say this isn't one you want to pick."

"Alex what choice do I have? I don't want anyone else getting hurt. Especially not my family."

Then a thought ran through my head. The possibility that Kiera might be pregnant.

"Jason what's wrong man?"

"Alex we need to leave now. Get everything we'll need. We have to go NOW."

I stood up from the computer and headed towards the door.

"Jason what's going on?!"

I turned around and faced Alex. "Just trust me."

Kiera's POV:

"Baby wake up. We need to go." I woke up to Jason gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Hmm??" I kept my eyes closed not wanting to get up.

"Kiera I don't have time for this. We have to go. Now." Jason became more serious. That's when I knew I needed to get up.

"What's going on Jason?" I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Kiera, my gang and Alex's are going into hiding till we can figure out where Courtney is. We can't risk anyone else getting hurt." He grabbed my arm helping me off the bed.

"Get everything you and the kids will need. I'm heading to go let my gang know." Jason kissed my forehead and headed out of the room.

Jason's POV:

"JASON'S GANG IN HERE NOW!" I yelled this from the living room soon having Alfredo and everyone else join me.

"What's up man?" Alfredo asked as soon as everyone was here.

"We are going away for a while and I need all of you guys to be ready to leave by sun down. We need to get into hiding as soon as possible. I'll explain the details later."

Without hesitation everyone listened and left the room to prepare, except Fredo.

"Jason what's going on?" He had a panicked look on his face.

"Just hurry and pack, I'll explain later."

He just nodded and left.

I went back to mine and Kiera's room and began getting my things, although I pretty much had everything in my suitcase from Paris. I still had a few "gang" items to pack though.

I soon heard the door slam and lock.

Without turning around I rolled my eyes. "Kiera chill. There are a bunch of trained killers in this house no need to lock the door."

I soon felt a rope around my neck. My eyes widened and I tried to reach for my knife, but before I could the rope was pulled tighter and I moved back with it.

Soon hearing a whisper in my ear, "Well well, looks like this isn't going to be so hard to do after all. I want to have a little fun though, so I won't kill you just yet."

Courtney.

I tried grabbing the rope and pulling on it, but I couldn't loosen it. I then tried reaching  for her, but as she saw me trying to do that she tightened it around my neck more.

"You so much as yell or struggle. I won't hesitate to kill you right here right now."

I was at the point I began gasping for air. I could barely breathe. I know my face had to be blood red at this point.

I then began to hear banging on our closet door.

"Shoot she woke up. Looks like it's time for us to go huh? Boys grab him for me."

I was so confused that before I could figure out what was going on I saw two guys step out of our bathroom, and began to walk towards us.

"JASON!" I heard Kiera yell from the closet.

I couldn't do anything about it and it broke my heart.

The guys came and stood in front of me and Courtney.

But before I could get a good look at them on brought his fist up and instantly knocked me out.

Courtney's POV:

David's fist came up and just like we had planned and knocked him out instantly. Making him fall to the floor.

I didn't want to kill Jason just yet. I wanted to have a little fun with him first.

David and Ricky picked Jason up by his arms.

We made our way out of the house and got in our van.

David and Ricky were in the back with Jason. I, of course, drove.

I looked back through the rear view mirror seeing Jason knocked out cold, and felt satisfied with myself.

_____________________

Hey guys I'm back!! I am on fall break so be expecting updates!

I sincerely apologize for my absence on Wattpad as I've had some stuff going on. School, sports injury, etc. pretty much Life has hit me haha.

Anyway I thank you guys for sticking by me and supporting me. (:

Much Love!!💜

-beleiber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share