Chapter 5

Jason's POV:

We were still in Alex's office and it was just silent after the video ended. Everyone knew I was ticked.

"Look who was right this time! I knew we should have went ahead and left!"

Alex was about to speak.

"No! Don't even! Alfredo we have to go get our stuff ready. Jake your coming with us too."

"Kendrick and I can come help you Jason." Alex blurted out.

I just glared at him.

"Jake track Kiera down. It shouldn't be that hard since I put a tracker in her. Let's go Alfredo."

I then stormed out of the room.

I went to my room and started getting everything ready to go.

It had been about 10 minutes now since anyone has talked to me. I take that back someone just started knocking on my door.

"Leave me alone! I'm busy!"

Of course they didn't listen and in walked Alex.

"Jason I'm sorry. I didn't know things would happen that quick."

"Well they did and now Kaden has Kiera."

I saw Alex look at the ground then back to facing me.

"I promise we will get Kiera back and she'll be okay."

"NO ALEX! YOU CANT PROMISE CRAP!! We don't know this kid and what he's capable of! We didn't even know he existed till a few hours ago Alex!"

"Jason I'm going with you! I don't care if you are mad. Kendrick and I are going! He's my right hand man and I promise he's a good fighter."

"Whatever just leave Alex and be ready to go in 1 hour!"

With that Alex left the room and I continued getting things ready. Then it hit me. What if someone gets hurt? I need to get a hold of Greg.

When I got off the phone with Greg I was so frustrated. Since Greg had went back to his job, he's really busy now and he said he can't make the trip. He did tell me a place to get some medical supplies though. He told me that he had someone there waiting for me with all the stuff. I just needed Greg. I mean yeah it's great he's letting me use a bunch of stuff, but come on.

I had gotten everything gathered up and met everyone downstairs in the living room. We all decided that it would be best if we all went in my car and let Alfredo drive. We couldn't fly to New York because of all the crap we have to take. We would end up getting arrested.

We put all our stuff in the trunk and I told Alfredo where to go so that we can pick up the medical supplies.

We arrived at this back hospital entrance that looks like nobody uses.

I saw someone standing there with a duffle bag. I got out of the car and grabbed it. They hand it to me and I walk walk back to the car.

When I get back to the passengers seat I looked through it.

There were 2 oxygen units, gauze, band aids, and a bunch of other different stuff.

I looked at Alfredo and gave him the signal to go, and he sped off.

Kiera's POV:

We pulled into this long gravel driveway. I was so scared. This guys is more terrifying then when I first met Jason.

Oh Jason where are you?

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt hands on me unbuckling me.