Who's leaving?

Makos POV-

I was in the pool with Asami just lounging around, I felt so strange. Like I was invading, hell it even felt weird not being able to get my own drink!

I heard the door open and watched as Korra and Rin entered. I instantly smiled when I saw Rin, she look beautiful... wait... not romantically beautiful! Just beautiful, ya know?

My eyes followed her, but something seemed off, I greeted both her and Korra and she barely acknowledged me.

I felt Asamis hand run through my hair and I felt shivers... but the weren't ones of pleasure. I couldn't shake the feeling, it was weird, I didn't like this at all. But I loved having my hair played with, whenever Rin did it was so relaxing, I don't understand why I'm tense.

"Welcome to paradise." Bolin said as he emerged from the water. 

"Looks like you guys settled right in."
Korra said. I looked away from and Rin and towards Korra.

"Pretty much, except for the fact that someone forgot to ask her father about it." I reply. That was beyond awkward... I knew nothing about this man, at least I've meet and talked with Tenzin a few times!

"Yeah, I smoothed it over to him, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission." Asami said with a giggle.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. I felt a frown edge it's way on my face.

"Feel free to get in!" Bolin excitedly yelled from the pool.

Korra looked away, "I didn't bring swimwear."

I looked back over the girls to see Rin shrugs and start walking, I raised my eyebrows in shock as she started undoing her belt.

Since when was Rin so confident? She doesn't even wear shorts around us.

My heart beat raced as her shoulders were slowly being exposed... I couldn't look away, it was like I was in a trance.

My breathing hitched as the robe fell to the floor exposing Rin's perfectly toned body... she was breathtaking.

How did I never notice she had such an amazing body!?

Shut up Mako! You're with Asami remember?

I watched as she dived into the pool and made her way over to Bolin, my eyes never leaving her.

"Wow, I didn't know Rin was so fit."

I almost didn't hear Asami, I slowly look away, "Yeah she's been training for years. I wouldn't expect anything less." For some reason I felt a sense of pride.

"How long has she been training for?"

I look back to Rin when I hear her beautifully contagious laugh.

"I believe since she was 4, she was such a quick learner Tenzin was certain she'd have her master tattoos by age 12."

"Why doesn't she have them, then?" Asami pushes.

I scrunch my eyebrows together.

Why is she so interested in Rin?

"I don't know."

Before I know it Asami yelled out Rin's name, she look at us and slowly made her way over.

"Yes?"

He voice was like music to my ears... I loved it sounded... especially when she said my name.

"Mako told me you've been training since you were 4. Did you get pushed into training as a child?"

My eyes widened.