I guarantee it.

(AN- first off I want to say THANK YOU! 100 reads is awesome! I hope you guys continue to enjoy the story!)

I've started leaving early in the morning to go find a place to meditate, it's really been the only thing lately to keep my mind off everything.

Avoiding Korra at home is a pain, so disappearing for awhile makes it easier. I sat down on some rocks that looked out into the ocean, I slowly closed my eyes and placed my hands together, my breathing became even and my heart beat slowed.

It was peaceful, it felt nice to escape reality. But I was snapped back into reality when I heard someone approaching me. I opened to my eyes to see my father sitting down next to me.

"I figured I'd find you out here."

I closed my eyes again, "I didn't want to be found."

I heard my father sigh from besides me, "Rin, you've always been so strong. You've always pushed past the worse. But don't let your strength bottle everything up. It's okay to show pain, it's okay not to be okay. It's what makes us human."

I opened my eyes and looked down at my folded hands while his words sank it.

It's okay to show pain.

My father smiled, "Why don't you come to the council meeting, like old times?"

I smiled a little, "Am I actually allowed inside?"

My father stood up and helped me up as well, he broadened his shoulders and puffed out his chest, "I am Councilmen Tenzin, if I want my daughter in there, they can't stop me."

I laughed, actually laughed for the first time in days, "Alright all mighty, Councilmen Tenzin."

>>>><<<<

I sat next to my father, all the council leaders knew me so they didn't have a problem, besides Tarrlok who was still a little salty from the task force blow up.

I listened to everyone talking about how they wanted to shut down the arena and cancel the finals. Which I was actually kinda upset about, but safety comes first.

"It's far too risky. Everyone that attends the match tonight will be in danger." My father said.

I agree." Tarrlok nodded. "An
announcement will be made at once."

Before Tarrlok could adjourn the meeting with his gravel, the large doors bursted open and in came three pro-benders with determined expressions. I mentally groaned.

My father stood up in his seat, "Korra, you shouldn't be here. This is a closed meeting."

I straightened up in my seat a little, a smug smiled on my face.

"As the Avatar and a pro-bending player, I have a right to be heard. You can't cancel the finals!" Korra said.

I scoffed rather loudly earning glances from the team.

Now you want to be the Avatar huh? Only when it involves you, of course.

"I know winning the championship means a lot to you, but as far as I'm concerned, we need to shut the arena down." My father said.

"What about the rest of you?" Korra asked.

"Tarrlok, there's no way you're backing down from Amon, right?"

"Actually-" Tarrlok stood up from his chair.

But he was cut off by me slamming my hand down on the table and standing up. Startling everyone around me.