S-I-N-G-L-E

I'm alone in a dark abyss. The only thing I can see is an outline of an cage.

I look down at my hands, I can't even see them it's so dark.

"HELLO!?" I cry out into the darkness.

"Please, wake up Rin." I hear echo.

"Mom? I am up!"

I ran towards the door of the cage, I tried to push it open but it was locked.

"Mom!? MOM PLEASE! Get me out of here!" I cried out.

"She needs more rest, Pam."

"Dad!?" I scream out again.

"Dad please!" I shake the door of the cage.

I turn my back towards the door and slid down it, bring my knees to my chest.

"Mom, Dad, Mako, Grandpa? Anyone...?" I whispered out.

I buried my head into my knees, until the sound of flames igniting made me jerk my head up. I'm the far corner of the cage, was a blue torch.

I got up and walked closer to the torch. The blue flames reminded me of someone...

I reached my hands towards the flame then... everything went white.

>>>

I gasped when I opened my eyes and the new light blinded me. I glanced around, I relaxed seeing the familiar outline of my room. I brought my elbows back to prop myself up but I got hit by a major head pain.

"Son of a-"

"SHES AWAKE!!"

I winced at the loud noise known as my sister Ikki.

"Here let me help you." Jinora said as she helped me sit up.

I felt something latch onto my side, I glanced down to see Meelo.

I chuckled lightly, "Hey guys."

"We were so worried Rin! When dad brought you home unconscious he wouldn't let any of us see you at first but we snuck in your room and stayed the night with you! Jinora also helped mom get the blood out of your hair, it was so gross and crusty-"

I cut off my babbling sister, "Whoa there, Ikki... how long was I out?"

"2 days! Almost 3 now!" She responded.

My eyes widened as the door was pushed open. In the door was Mako in front of the rest of the group.

His eyes immediately met mine, he rushed into my room but was shoved aside by Bolin.

"RINNNNN!" Bolin cried out as he came at me full force, but Mako caught him by the collar of his shirt.

"Bolin, your going to tackle her through the wall going that speed!" Mako scolded.

"No I wouldn't!" Bolin protested.

"Yeah, Mako. If anything it would only be a minor crack in the wall." Korra shrugged.

"You two are missing the point!" Mako said in annoyance.

I couldn't help myself from laughing.

All eyes turned to me, I whipped away a tear, "Sorry," my words came out giggly, "Sorry, you guys are just idiots."

"We heard voices," I looked over to the voice, I was a little surprised to see Asami. "So we figured you were awake."

I smiled at her, "Well it would appear so."