Not here

I woke up on this cold thing they call a "bed". I'm pretty sure I'm going to have back problems for the rest of my life now. Luckily these guards had the common curtesy to at least wrap my wounds.

As I heard the metal door open, I sat up immediately but my scowl deepened when I saw who walked in.

"Hello, Rin."

"Assface."

Tarrlok scowled, "That's very unladylike."

"And you look like a lady, your point?"

"Enough of this." Tarrlok snapped.

"What do you want?" I snapped back.

He moved closer, I felt caged in this tiny room. I didn't like it. At. All.

"What do you know about the spirit world?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why does he want to know about that.

"I know enough." I replied vaguely.

"You're really getting on my nervous child."

"I'm actually a young adult, asswipe."

I'm pretty sure I saw a vein on his neck pop, he rushed towards me and garbage me by the shoulders, slamming me into the metal wall.

"You're going to tell me what you know and what you can do. Wether you want to or not."

I studied his face, making note of everything.

"You're scared." I spoke confidently.

He looked shaken by my words.

Shit, it's working keep going.

"You're scared I'm able to do exactly what my grandpa can do." I threatened, my eyes never leaving his.

I'm talking straight out of my ass.

"Well I can. And you should be scared. You won't win."

Fall, for it. For the love of all spirts fall for it!

Tarrloks eyes darkened. "But I will. You're coming with me."

Oh shit! Abort mission!

I opened my mouth to scream but Tarrlok ripped me forward and shoved me back into the metal wall, successfully knocking me out.

>>>

Makos POV-

I laid on this so called bed and just stared at the ceiling.

What the hell am I doing so wrong!?
I like Asami! That's why I'm dating her.
But Korras so fun to hang with.
But neither of them feel right! Why is this so complicated!?

"I'm not a toy you can play with."

Spirits does Rin really think that? What is wrong with me? I can't believe I made my best friend feel like that. I can't believe I tried to kiss her! I'm such an idiot!

"UGH!" I groaned out.

"Whoa bro, what's up with you?" Bolin asked me.

I sighed, "Confused... that's all."

"You can always talk to me bro!" Bolin respond with a grin.

I sat up and looked at him, "What do you do when you like more than one person?"

Bolin looked at me, then furrowed his eyebrows and frowned.

"That means you're confusing lust for love. You're finding qualities of the person you love in others. Which makes you believe you like them."

I blinked a couple of time and my brother, what he said was actually good advice.

"I-" before I could finish the sentence, the metal door was torn away.

I jumped to my feet, ready to fight, only to relax when I saw Beifong and Asami.

"Mako you're okay!" Asami said happily, running to hug me.

Dark hair...

"Sorry to break up the reunion, but we've go a problem. Korra's in trouble, Amon captured her." Beifong informed us.

"What!? No! We were with her only a few hours ago!" Asami cried out.

I glanced around in worry, then my stomach dropped. "Wait... where's Rin?"

I looked to Beifong, she shook her head and looked away, "She's not here."

I looked at her stunned. Before I completely broke into panic, "WHAT!? What do you mean "not here"? She was in the van with us, she has to be here! No, no she can't be gone too!" I all but yelled.

"I'm not the one you should be yelling at!" Beifong snapped. I felt my breathing shorten.

She can't be gone... I just saw her a few hours ago!

"Come on. We've got girls to rescue."