Tomorrow?

AN- Bold means they said something at the same time!

It's been a few days since Amons attack, we all were sitting around the table drinking tea. I could tell my father was being stretched thin and it made me worry.

It was the first peaceful morning we had in awhile, I felt relaxed like for the first time my mind wasn't racing... until Korra came whipping into the dinning room.

I sighed.

She was basically jumping up and down. I looked up at her with a raised brow and took a sip of my tea.

"Tenzin! Tenzin!"

"Yes, Korra?"

"MakoandBolincan'tstayatthearenaanymorecantheypleasestayhere!?"

Both me and my father looked at her, then each other, then back to her, "What?" We said in unison.

Korra took a deep breath and repeated herself slower, "Mako and Bolin can't stay at the arena anymore. Can they please stay her until they find somewhere new?"

I looked at her with raised eyebrows, she has to be kidding. Right? I took another sip of tea waiting for my father to reply with a "No."

"Yes."

My eyes went wide and I spit out my tea.

"What!?"
"Really!?"

Korra jumped up and down and I just sat there with wide eyes and tea down my face.

"Let's go tell them Rin!"

Before I could reject Korra grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. I followed behind with my mind now racing.

Why? Why couldn't I just have one nice day?

>>><<<

I followed Korra up the stairs, I walked much slower keeping a good distance. I didn't really feel like going inside. Before I reached the top I heard Korra's exited voice telling the boys the good news.

I slowly made my way to the open door and stopped in it's frame.

Korra was standing there with a disappointed look, I looked around and found the source of it, Asami.

My eyebrows twisted, what is she doing here?

"Korra? Everything okay?" I asked softly from the door.

Everyone's eyes were instantly on me. I shifted a little uncomfortable under their glaze.

"Yeah. Let's go." Korra said lowly.
"So, I guess I'll see you guys around, sometime."

"Why not tomorrow? I'd love to have you come visit the estate. You too, Rin!" Asami said.

I was confused for a second before it clicked. Mako and Bolin won't be staying with us... their staying with Asami.

"Um, sure."
"We're busy."

Me and Korra looked at each other. I raised a eyebrow at her and she just sighed.

Korra turned back to face the three and tried to cover up her lie, "I don't know, I have some... avatar stuff to do."

Bolin held up Pabu in front of his face and used a high pitched voice, "C'mon Korra! We all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness! We can swim in Asami's pool. It'll be fun!" 

Korra laughed, I smiled a little and glanced towards Mako. I looked away quickly when I saw he was already looking at me.

"Alright Pabu." She responded before starting to head down. 

"Great. We'll see you guys tomorrow." Asami said while waving to Korra, along with Mako and Bolin.

Korra walked past me and I turned to follow but I was stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Mako, "I haven't seen you since the attack...how are you holding up?"

I forced a smile on my face, "I'm fine, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." Without waiting for a reply I walked away leaving mako in the doorway.

I'll be fine. Really....I will be.

AN- I apologize for not updating recently and the small chapter! I promise the next one will be longer! Also this is really cool and that you for 300+ reads!❤️