Oh no

I flew back to the island as fast as I could. I need to find both Korra and Mako.

As I come to island I spot Korra practicing with my siblings I make an extremely fast landing right next to them almost causing them to fall backwards from the powerful wind.

I frantically close my glider and attach it to my back, "Korra! Have you seen Mako?"

"Not since I left." Korra then narrowed her eyes at me which caused me to be very confused until she said, "Why do you need him anyways? Actually why are you always around him? Do you like him?"

I'm at a lost for words at her sudden words. But I shake my head, trying to regain my focus, "Nows not the time Korra! I need to find him!"

"Just answer the question, Rin!" Korra says rather aggressively.

"Wait... Korra, do you like Mako?" I asked now having her behavior make sense.

Korra turned bright red and turned her face away from me, "What!? Me like Mako!? No! No way! I'd never! I-I-I-"

Korra gets cut off, (although I clearly know the answer) by Ikki loudly "whispering" to Korra, "Korra, the handsome firebender boy that drives you crazy is Mako?"

Korra almost jumps out of her skin and quickly turns around. I follow and breathing out a sigh of relief. I quickly run up to him with Korra hot on my tail.

"Rin! I'm so glad I found you!" Mako said giving me a hug, I could feel Korra's glare burning into me.

"What's wrong Mako?" Korra asks.

"It's Bolin, I haven't seen or heard from him all day! I thought he'd be with you Rin. But when I couldn't find you either I started to freak." Mako finished, his voice full of concern.

I flush a little but slap myself out of it, "Good thing you came here! I was trying to find you, I turned my back on Bolin for a second and the next thing I know he's driving off with Shady Shin."

Makos eyes go wide, he spins on his heels and starts marching off the island. I quickly catch up to him with Korra following behind.

Mako gives me a side glance but continues to walk, "Stay here Rin. I don't want you getting involved. He's my brother I'll handle it."

I grab his shoulder and roughly pull him to a stop, "And he's one of my best friends. I'm helping you find him. Period.

Korra lightly taps Mako on his chest with the back of her fist, "Hey cool guy, let us help you. We can take Naga!"

Mako looks at her confused, "Who's Naga?"

Korra grins, "My best friend, and great tracker."

Korra starts to lead Mako away but he stops and looks back at me, "Aren't you coming Rin?"