IT'S HERE!!

My beautiful fans..

The time has come..

THE SEQUEL !!!!!!

ER MEH GEWDDDDDD !! XD

Hey y'all! Oh my goshh, I just want to thank everyone's love, support and messages over the past year! You guys mean so so much to me and I'm so glad that I have your support.

Thank you for sticking around for so long and I'm so excited for you all to read the sequel to Daryl's Little Fighter..

War of the World!!

Y'all lemme tell you that I put my heart, soul and imagination into this book. It took me almost 2 FRICKIN YEARS TO WRITE THIS BOOK! How crazy is that?! I'm so glad you guys stuck around for this long to wait I am so thankful! So a quick note this has absolutely nothing to do with the new seasons of The Walking Dead.

This is my own spin off of the sequel unlike the first book, where it was based on the TV show. But to be honest, I am thinking of re-writing this new book and making it into an actual book because I am actually pretty proud of this book 🥺. I hope you guys like it as much as I do because I spent so long creating this as you know and have probably been dying to read!

I am also working another project! Surprise! Yep, I am working my butt of on YET ANOTHER BOOK. But it is sadly not TWD related, as this is the last book. I will not be writing another book for this duology. But the book will be spoken about at the end of this book so I hope you guys stay with me until the end! I love you guys so much. Thank you for the support and make sure to follow me on Instagram! I will be posting if any updates pop up so my Instagram is in my bio!

Sorry for ranting but again, thank you so much, you guys are seriously the best! Now I'm gonna shut up and let you read the book.. so without further ado.. here is the sequel!

Enjoy !! xox