Part 4, Chapter 6

Sorry this took me so long, I had some real writers block and didn't really make much time to write anyway, hopefully I'm more inspired for the next part! Thank you all!!
Tsumugi's POV

I call them one by one. The information is terribly basic, menial, but that doesn't really matter. As long as Mukuro is there, nothing should go terribly wrong. Hope's Peak is the perfect location. We'll get what we need. I call up Mukuro last.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Well? Did what do you think."

"Almost." She said. "I think we need a villain. Don't worry, I've got one in mind. He's gonna love this one."

Komaeda's POV

I stood in front of the door, anxiously fiddling with the flowers in my hand. I hovered my hand by the door, not quite mentally ready to knock.

I took a deep breath and tapped the door with my knuckles.

Knock knock. The sound was satisfying and penetrating. I heard footsteps approaching the door, and it swung open. The girl standing there wasn't Junko. She had short black hair in a straight bob and wore a simple white button up with a red bow. "Is Junko here?" I asked.

"Well yes but-"

I cut her off by stepping inside and heading back towards the bedroom to get the confession over with. What I saw couldn't have surprised me more. Junko lay sprawled on the bed, asleep. She was still fully clothed, boots and all. Her head was covered in electrodes-

(Fun fact- I spent 15 minutes on google trying to figure out what electrodes were called because I forgot, it was a full on crisis.)

and hooked to a computer. 

That's when the black haired girl came back into the room. She came towards me and knocked me onto the bed with one kick. I knew instantly that I was no match for her, as the world went black. 

Peko's POV

I walked into the classroom and sat down. Ibuki was the only other person there. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ibuki thought these chalkboards needed to be sprrrrruced up!" It was only then when I noticed she had been painting them bubble gum pink.

"They won't work if you do that." I said.

"Oh.... Ibuki forgot that." She carelessly flicked get paintbrush, spreading the room with paint. "Oopsie."

I picked up a brush. "Let's just finish up before we get caught."

"OOOOOKIE! And here Ibuki thought you would be mad at her..." Her pointer fingers tapped together.

I put a glob of paint on her nose. "Get to work, silly." 

The pink was too bright and it managed to get itself everywhere. I started painting it on one of the chalkboards while Ibuki did... something. The pink didn't completely cover up the dark chalkboards, it would really take a few layers to do that. You could see the paint in slight streaks of opacity, so that it was lightly striped by the bristles of the brush. "What do you think the teachers are gonna say when they see this?" I asked. 

"They'll be SHOCKED! SURPRISED! IN UTTER AWE!" Ibuki put two paint-stained hands up to her cheeks, leaving faint pink handprints on her face. 

After that, I don't remember it very clearly. I remember falling to my knees, remembering the blood that was on my hands- "Out damned spot!" I thought. I truly am quite the Lady Macbeth though. Those aren't thought to dwell on- I get up and my phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Pekoyama? This is Tsumugi Shirogane. I think you'll remember me. I've got an order for you." Tsumugi finished talking and hung up. 

"I-I have to go..." I rushed out of the classroom, leaving the paintbrush on the ground. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to Fuyuhiko's dorm. and knocked on the door. He answered. 

"Peko?"

"Can I come in?" I asked. 

"Alright...." He let me in and closed the door. "What is it?"

I took a deep breath and steadied myself. "I got a call from Shirogane. She's going to kill Keebo if I don't kill as many staff and faculty at the school as I can."

Fuyuhiko looked at me. "Well you're not gonna let the broad get away with it, are you? I say we go find Shirogane and make her regret ever fucking with us." He crossed his arms. "Give me the goddamned phone number, and I'll get the call traced. From there, we go in, then kill Shirogane and whoever's helping her."

I nodded and showed him the phone number- he sent it to his dad, who sent it to someone to get traced.

Woop woop time skip magic

We sat in the car, driving to the address.

"Plan is simple." Fuyuhiko started, his hands clamped on the steering wheel. "You get Keebo out, and in the meantime, I'll torch the place." He said. I looked back at the jugs of gasoline in the backseat. "It's about damn time we faced her anyway."

I nodded and folded my hands in my lap, left over right. The rest of the ride was completely silent. I had nothing to say. The sun was going down, it shined in the window of the car, the gentle yellow light filling the cabin with a hazy glow.

The car slowed as it turned into a long driveway, leading onto a dirt road. It pulled to a stop a couple hundred meters from a dilapidated barn. "This could be even easier than I thought..." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt. I hopped out of the car and went around to the backseat, pulling out my sword and slinging the bag over my shoulder. It felt it hit my back and come to a rest against me. It was real metal this time, not bamboo.

Fuyuhiko went around the other side and grabbed two tanks of gasoline, one for each hand. "Let's blow this motherfucker." We closed the doors in tandem and began walking towards the barn.