Part 4, Chapter 4 (16 years old)

You're probably getting tired of this, but I'm sorry these take so much longer to write in the summer. Thanks for your patience and support.

Fuyuhiko's POV

It was easy to track those two down. Makoto was perhaps one of the most basic people I had met. A little more optimistic than the average person, but otherwise very typical. Well, except the fact that he wears a hoodie that zips all the way up. Kirigiri seemed to have some skeletons in her closet, but I think I've got her type nailed down. The stoic and smart independent girl.

With nothing to do, I logged onto my computer. There was still nothing to do. I opened my browser, maybe I could play a game or something. I went to one of those websites thats full of random online games, most of which are pretty bad, that only really exist for kids in elementary school who think they're sneaky.

An ad popped up, and I clicked on it in the rush to exit it out. I closed the tab it opened and played some resturaunt game. It was kinda weird, but whatever. I closed the browser and an error message popped up in the middle of my screen.

Windows cannot work: error code 47282713026

I opened the browser again on my phone and googled the error code. A few websites took me to something that might help, except that's when my phone went all haywire.

JduegvejekjdkfjebdndkfjrbnwkKsjdbGdjdjjabhejkkGffJnVgekkkNbkduegwjeoakkbrbjjkBbjkrkndbjjkodakarnejdjdjrbJeienfbdhdjrkeiajrjrntaJgghjrjFdjqoqlwltntbjjsvskkJsbdbsmsvskajeryfufugkbjvhfdydyhfhfhfgdydudjvkapikusabaapkebdjdikwnJrjdbkdinfjegbrvejrgbrjruerioisaadiouuhfururjrjikusabakusanfheuhshnrjfJdjdbfjrjshiroganerjtjtjiioutntjtjtjHejjdbrnrbrjbafjskenwhJkejGskekdbdiouusssaaavvccniwkenfshiroganehdhvevskKshsndnfbfnfjf

Goddammit well I give up on technology.

I'm waiting to take Shirogane down. That's why the reports on these students she hears are really the ones on some red headed jock and this Lolita I saw with twin drills. I won't show her that I'll do what she says. She's got Keebo hostage, but Kazuichi has looked that guy up and down a million times, it'd take a hydraulic press to hurt him. Who knows, maybe she'll actually believe me and let him go, but i doubt it. Why loose a bargaining chip? In the end of the day, he's still just a robot.

Someone knocked on my door and I answered it.

"Hi!" He said. "I'm Nagito Komaeda!"

"Oh yeah..." I'd seen him around the school before, with Peko.

I crossed my arms. "What do you want?"

"May I come in? I need a favor and Peko said you're good at this kind of stuff." He scratched his head.

I ushered him inside and closed the door. "Oh. So who is it that you want dead?"

He laughed. "Oh no, it isn't that." Said Komaeda. "The truth is... I'm in love."

I did a double take. "And Peko sent you to me? What? Okay just, I'll try to help you, but no promises."

He sighed. "Thank you."

"So uh, who is he?" I asked.

He blushed a little. "It's actually a girl... An upperclassman, you may not know her..."

I laughed. "Sorry, you kinda give off some pretty damn huge gay vibes. Continue."

He laughed a bit. "Her name is Junko Enoshima."

"Enoshima?" I asked. "I know her but, I dunno, she's kinda... How do it out this... Hmm... Kinda like a washed up whore who's constantly looking for a rebound guy because her last boyfriend knocked her up, and her only shot of Fame is staring in a record number of episodes of Teen Mom."

"Wow."

"I'm sorry. If you're really into her, start with a simple confession and some flowers. Knowing her, I'd say a bouquet of mostly roses should do the trick. Good luck, man." I said.

"No problem. Thanks, Peko was right about you." He left my dorm.

???'s POV

"Target A, acquired." I whispered to myself, zeroing in on the first of the people I was watching. He was a biker, a "manly man" secretly gayer than the cast of Magic Mike doing a classic Broadway number.

He walked up behind me."I think you're taking this too seriously." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "I think most the people at this school will be perfect for the program, except we lack a villain. We'll find one, even if it takes... Alteration."

Fuyuhiko's POV

"Peko, wait up." I caught her in the hallway, leaving her dorm.

"Oh, Fuyuhiko! Thanks for what you did for Nagito, he appreciates it." She said.

"Yeah, it was weird for you to send him to me, but whatever." I shrugged. "So, do you want to go out sometime?"

She blinked. "Like, Out out?

"Yeah..." I blushed. "Maybe to the amusement park? I was also thinking we'd invite Kazuichi and Gundham and make it a double date... I haven't talked to either of them lately and let's be honest here, they're basically an item."

She laughed her beautiful laugh. "Okay. It's a date." She walked away to do whatever it is she was gonna do.

I smiled and left the building before texting Kazuichi and Gundham.

Gundham replied in gundhamese, saying something about ethereal destiny and the boredom of the gods, which I think means yes, and Kazuichi said yes, but he hates rollercoasters. You'd think a Grease monkey like him would appreciate them, but maybe he only does so from a distance.

So my friends, you all know I like to do weird stuff in my writing so... I decided any truths or dares you comment here will be answered/ happen in the next part while they're at the amusement park. Just don't ask for any story spoilers, I'm having fun knowing stuff you guys don't.