Part 4, Chapter 1 (16 years old)

I'm gonna start off with the results of our first discord art challenge! The winner was NicoNicoNekoNii's human Monomi! Honestly, I think all the entries should be here, everyone did fantastic.

I really recommend you join our server, we're having some fun. The members have also gotten to see a bit of exclusive content, including an original first draft of my last update, where Kokichi kidnapped them. 

I'll shut up now.

Fuyuhiko's POV
I walked out to the mailbox, sliding open the clunky, black plastic cover. All that sat in there were a pair of two letter, each with a gold seal, reading 'Hope's Peak Academy' on them. Does this mean what I think it does? I tore one of them open.

Congratulations! Due to your dedication and talent, you have been accepted into Hope's Peak academy as a main course ultimate! Scouts have awarded you the title of "Ultimate Swrodswoman."

Oh shit, wrong letter.

Congratulations! Due to your dedication and talent, you have been accepted into Hope's Peak academy as a main course ultimate! Scouts have awarded you the title of "Ultimate Yakuza."

Is just being Yakuza considered a talent? That's a little iffy...

First year tours will commence Friday, July 27. Term begins on August 17. Please enroll by July 31. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hope's Peak staff and administration.

"Peko! Dad!" I ran back into the house. "We were recruited for Hope's Peak!" I yelled.

My father lounged on the couch. "Were you now..." he said. It dawned on me that it was very likely his doing. I hate it when he uses his power like this, but... I do want to go to Hope's Peak. Who doesn't?

If you make it into there, you're set for life. Any employer sees that on your resumé, you got the job. You'll have it made. Hell, you graduate at the top of the class, you can do anything you want. Money and prestige come naturally.

"What's this about Hope's Peak?" Peko entered the room.

I grinned. "It's our home for the next three years."

She smiled. "I think we're bound to meet some interesting people."

"Hell yeah." I replied.

We walked onto the campus. It was swarming with teenagers. A blonde with her hair in pigtails followed a spunky redhead. A large boy slicked back his black hair. A white haired boy tripped into a girl in a green sweater. A boy with brown hair stood around looking lost. A freckled boy tripped and scattered paper everywhere. A blonde ran across, looking for something behind her that must have been chasing her.

"First years! Come over here to see who your tour guide is!" Someone yelled. The first years has been put in groups with a few seconds years who volunteered to lead. I scanned the list.

Group 1: Mondo Owada and Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Chiaki Nanami
Mikan Tsumiki
Kazuichi Soda
Hiyoko Saionji
Nagito Komaeda

Group 2: Aoi Asahina and Sakura Ogami

Hajime Hinata
Gundham Tanaka
Teruteru Hanamura
Ibuki Mioda
Akane Owari

Group 3: Makoto Naegi and Byakuya Togami

???
Mahiru Koizumi
Peko Pekoyama
Nekomaru Nidai
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
Sonia Nevermind

Aw fuck. I'm in Togami's group. I haven't talked to him in years. I'm surprised so many of our friends are here. How the fuck did Owari get in? Is she the ultimate eater or something? And Owada? Are you shitting me? There's no escaping those goddamned thugs.

A purple haired girl took the mic. "First years, find your group number! Tours begin soon." We looked for number three. I spotted Byakuya pretty soon. That dude got tall. HE'S A FULL FUCKING FOOT TALLER THAN ME WHAT THE FUCK? A small group gathered around Byakuya's partner, holding a number three.

"That's six of you!" His partner said. "I'm Makoto Naegi! This is Byakuya Togami! We're gonna show you around today!" I locked eyes with Togami for a second. "Why don't you all introduce yourself?"

We all looked around at each other, all waiting for someone else to go first. "I guess I'll start. I'm Ryota." Said a large boy. He must have been the one who was the question marks on the sheet.

"I'm Mahiru Koizumi." It was the spunky ginger from before. "I'm the ultimate photographer, and I expect you boys to remember that."

Next was a blonde girl. "I am Sonia Nevermind, princess of the Novaselvic Kingdom."

"I AM NEKOMARU NIDAI, THE ULTIMATE TEAM MANAGER! LET'S ALL GIVE 110%!" A large and loud guy with slick black hair and a bit of toilet paper stuck to his shoe.

I was next. "I'm Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu. I'm the ultimate Yakuza. Just to be clear, we're not friends."

"I am Peko Pekoyama, the ultimate swords woman." Peko said. She stood like a guard almost.

Byakuya muttered under his breath. "Worthless drones... if any will succeed... it's doubtful..."

"Hey bastard!" I yelled. "You wanna say that a little louder?"

He looked at me, a little shocked.

"Now, now, guys, let's just do the tour." Makoto intervened. "This is obviously the courtyard. Over there is the track you'll run on during gym, and that building is the dormitories." Makoto showed us all around the school. Byakuya was pretty quiet. He seems to have gotten bitchier since I last saw him. 

After the tour, I went back to the dorms and set mine up. There wasn't much to do, just put my stuff around. It didn't fell like mine, not yet, but it's a start. 

A low knocking sounded on the door. I opened it. There stood a girl with voluminous strawberry blonde hair in pigtails, wearing obscenely short clothes. "I just wanted to welcome you!" She said. "My name is Junko Enoshima, the ultimate fashionista. Call me if you need something." She handed me her number on a piece of paper. It was probably a fake, or a prank she was playing on the first years. I dropped it in the wastebasket on the way back into my room. I finished up and Peko and I drove home. 

Thanks! Please vote if you enjoyed it! I'm sorry that took so long. Oh, and with that, every SDR2 character had a cameo or appearance before the list with their names on it appeared.