Part 3, Chapter 9 (13 years old)

You guys are so awesome! I made it to 800 reads and they keep coming. You all give such amazing comments and they really mean a ton to me! Then it got to 900 and I did a ton of writing which didn't save. 

Peko's POV

I've got no ties. Now, all that's left is my yakuza life. My father, my last tie to the normal world is dead. Just Fuyuhiko, Natsumi, and their father. And I fit to this life. My role is one of a tool. I see that now. Just a tool.

I pummeled the bag a little harder. I'm just a tool. It doesn't matter if it hurts, If I'm so tired I'll puke, I'm a tool.

"Hey Peko, do you want to watch a movie?" Fuyuhiko's head peeped in the doorway to the training room.

"If it so pleases you, young master." I said.

He elbowed me. "Yeah, whatever. What do you want to watch?"

"Whatever you do." I said.

He looked at me strangely. "Are you feeling okay?" I said. "You know what, forget it, you're too stubborn. The Shining is on Netflix though. You up for that?"

"Of course, young master." I said.

He rolled his eyes and clicked the movie. It started with a car rolling down the road deep in the mountains. The yellow beetle popped out from the lush and verdant vegetation. The credits played, as did some creepy music.

So like 500 words got deleted. I don't have the motivation to rewrite it. I hope you understand. I'm going to give you a summary and then we'll resume. Basically, the movie ends, Fuyuhiko gives a rant wherein I vent all my issues with the movie representation of the shining, and there's a cut fuyupeko moment. I have a peace offering I'll present at the end of this chapter as an apology. Thank you! Also I'm sorry that I introduced Kazuichi then didn't use him at all the next part, which was 400 words longer than normal.

We walked into the school, sitting down with Keebo, Gundham, Ibuki, and Kazuichi.

"What kinda system is this? I've never seen one so compact." Kazuichi admired one of Keebo's functions with bright eyes.

"Thank you! I was made with...." I tuned out as Keebo once again began droning on about his functions. I don't know how Kazuichi listens to him all day.

I looked around and saw Gundham watching the pair, a look I had never seen on his face.

Little Soudam never hurt nobody

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing!" He said. For all his dark persona, he's a bad liar.

"Stop denying it, you're a fag." I said.

"Gch- no." He said.

"And you're super gay for Kazuichi." I continued.

"N-no!" He was beginning to get upset.

"Oh for god's sake, if you like him, ask him out. Lord knows that boy is not straight."

Gundham took a breath. "I think he likes Keebo." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Nice excuse. Keebo's a robot. Kazuichi just finds that cool. He doesn't have a crush on him. Go up to him and ask! I pushed Gundham toward Kazuichi, who was so enthralled by one of Keebo's functions, he hardly noticed.

"Later." Gundham said.

"You know later is an excuse. You won't do it later." I pushed him a little farther.

"Wait!" He began. "I don't have to do this, this is you and Peko's fic!"

"Huh?" I said.

But Gundham had already disappeared, leaving behind a toy bear.

"What. The. Fuck." I whispered to myself.

Forgot my peace offering! Okay well I'm not a very good artist but I made you guys a little 13 year old Gundham.