Part 2, Chapter 6 (Yup, they're still ten)

Hello! Thanks for reading! I want to thank @JayeePar and @XMARA2 for their support, as well as the rest of you. Everyone here is so nice!

Keebo's POV (ooh betcha didn't see that coming)

I walked into the empty classroom like I do each morning. I'm always the first to class. Out of principle. Professor Idabashi doesn't care. Most people would expect it to be his idea though. I sat down and waited. Like I do every morning. Ah, good old predictable.

Finally, Gundham walked in and set his stuff down. ¨Hello, Gundham." I said.

¨Keebo, look.¨ He held something in his hands cradled into his stomach. It was a little baby Jerboa.

Here's a picture of a baby Jerboa in case you're not sure what they look like

¨It's so cute!¨ I exclaimed. ¨May I hold it?¨ I looked at Gundham hopefully.

¨Of course.¨ He said. He coaxed the Jerboa onto my hand. It protested a little, but Gundham always seems to have his way with animals, and it soon climbed on.

"Where did you even find a jerboa?" I asked. "I don't believe they are native to this area."

"Yes." Said Gundam. "I found this lost soul alone in an alleyway, sent to me by a demon of the earth."

"Wow! Cool, Gundam." I said. I am fluent in three languages. Japanese, English, and Gundhamese. Easy translation: 'I found it and I have no idea where it came from.'

"Interesting." Gundham mused.

"What?" I asked.

"It seems entirely unbothered by the fact that you are a robot. Do you perhaps have a function at the root of this?" He asked.

"I'm warming my hands a little," I said, "but other than that, no. I can't soften them or anything like that, although, don't you agree that my warming function is amazing?"

Gundham nodded and footsteps began to ring down the hallway towards the classroom. Gundham quickly took the jerboa back and hid it in his jacket. we both plopped ourselves down in our desks as the teacher walked in, followed by several students. The teacher set her stuff up at the front as the rest of the students filed in.

Time skip to after school

Fuyuhiko's POV

Peko and I bagen down the sidewalk towards my house. It was early March, and the remnants of winter snow gleamed in the sun. It was a nice day, about 55 degrees (about 13 degrees Celsius) and between my jacket and the bright sun, Peko and I were both content. Content, until about the worst thing that could happen did. All I heard before it happened was a whisper behind me

"Those are the ones, Daiya."

And then, they were on us. One of the most notorious high school gangs in the area, the Crazy Diamonds. One of them grabbed my jacket's hood from behind and yanked it back. I fell onto my bottom with a thud. Someone jerked me up by the collar of my shirt. I kicked and struggled, but even with just one hand, my attacker was much stronger. He cocked his fist back and I prepared to have my world rocked. Just then, someone swatted their fist down. 

Peko! I thought. I looked up towards her but then a fist slammed into my face, and the world went black, just before I saw a glimpse of the unmistakable sneer and corn cob hair of Mondo Owada. 

...

Peko's POV

I whipped out my bamboo sword and swung it at one of the smaller kids, who still seemed to be the leader. He intercepted it and the pulled it out of my grasp. I tried to get my sword back, but he held it too high. I jumped once again and felt his boot slam into my face. 

I just gave in. I had failed. Horribly. As a swordswoman and as a protector. Something hit me on the head and the world went blissfully black. 

...

Fuyuhiko's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and tiredly. It was dark. The walls were stacked with shelves, extended out into the giant room. They were full of boxes of all shapes and sizes and colors. Am I in... a warehouse? Why the hell am I in a warehouse? I'm not supposed to say hell, but it can't hurt to think it. And dad says it all the time. 

I sat up. My head hurt really bad, like a train was crashing through the recesses of my brain. I like trains. Most of the time. I stood up and walked towards one of the boxes, randomly. It read: Order 11037. Deliver by 10/16/05. Almost 10 years and 5 months ago. This place must be abandoned. Long abandoned.

"You're finally up, little mobster." A voice said behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Daiya Owada. The leader of the Crazy Diamonds. And you're going to do what I say, or your little girlfriend is going to get it." Owada. He must be Mondo's brother. What did he want with me.

"Huh?" I said. "Girlfriend?"

Daiya chuckled. "That's the part of that statement that bothers you? You really are yakuza."

"Just tell me what you want." I said.

"I'll tell you. But first, you need to see something." I followed him into a back room. 

It was dark, so dark, like the set of a movie in the scary scene. In the middle of the room, Peko was tied to a chair, bruised and beaten, blood trickling down the left side of her head. Her nose was at a crooked angle, like it was broken. Now, it really looked like the set of a movie.

"Peko..." I half spoke, half gasped.

"That's right." Said Daiya. "Now you understand. If you don't do what we ask, her situation will get a lot worse."

I nodded, to afraid to say anything. I could hardly look at what they had done to Peko.

I gathered my courage a bit. "Just tell me what you want." I said.

"We need you," He paused for emphasis and it felt like the world would collapse if he didn't tell me RIGHT NOW. The sky would fall and the Earth would crumble and-

"We need you to kill your mother."

Thank you! I know I'm not great at writing action sequences, but I hope this was okay. Like always, vote if you like it, or leave suggestions and ideas for me! Thanks again!
https://discord.gg/63EfxfS

This fic has a server! Please join! I want to meet you!

The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful (Peko x Fuyuhiko) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara