Part 2, Chapter 8 (10 years old)

Hi!!!! 300 views!!! (Yeah I'm probably gonna bother you every 100 so get used to it) thank you all!!!!! This is at least going to start as what happened during the last part from Peko's POV

Peko's POV

I opened my eyes. All I saw was black. It was dark. Something cut into my wrists. I realized that I was bring held upright, most likely in a chair. My head hurt. My nose hurt. My shoulders hurt. My whole body was in general just one giant bruise. My sword was gone. Worst of all though... Fuyuhiko is nowhere to be seen.

A door nearby opens, light coming in at an angle before a man's shadow walks in. He closes the door behind him and his silhouette is barely visible. I will myself away, but the man gets closer and closer. He goes behind. I'm afraid of what he might do. 

But then, he unties my wrists and ankles. I'm honestly surprised. When he's done, he just stands there and looks at me.

"You know, It's polite to say thank you." He said.

"Well, it's not polite to tie people up in the first place." I said, rather proud of my wit. 

He chuckled. "I guess you have a point. But I'm not the one who tied you up. I'm here to help you. You need to get to Fuyuhiko, now. Before it's too late."

"Who are you?" I asked

"It doesn't really matter right now. Just find Fuyuhiko."

"One more thing," I asked. He looked at me, "What time is it."

He laughed. "I forgot. You were out for almost a whole day. Right now it's 1:54 on Saturday."

I nodded and finally left. I ran home, which was hard because I wasn't sure exactly where I was. But I was almost home. I saw a digital clock on a bank sign- 2:03. 

Fuyuhiko's POV

She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her. I killed her I killed her I killed her I killed her I killed her I killed her I killed her I killed her I killed her. Why did I kill her? For Peko. Was it worth it? I... Don't know. But it already happened. It's over. So it's too late.

And that's when Peko walked in the door. I ran up to her and threw my bloodstained arms around her. She seemed shocked, barely able to hug back. Her eyes stared into mine. And then the fell on what once was my mother. 

"What happened here?" She asked, concerned. The knife lay on the ground. My mother was sprawled on the couch, the book she was reading lay soaked and stained. And I was red-handed.

"Didn't they tell you?" I said. "I had to do it... so they would let you go."

"You did this?" She seemed horrified, but then the kindness came back to her eyes. "You did it for me. I'm a tool. You shouldn't have to. You didn't have to. I was rescued. I don't know who it was, but they saved me."

My mother's death... didn't mean anything. All I did was help out some thugs with their dirty work while someone else was smart enough to save Peko. I had robbed my mother of a life- for no reason whatsoever. And I broke down. I'm not a strong Yakuza. I don't deserve the clan. I just cried. Peko wrapped her arms around me and we sat like that on the floor for a long time. I'm  not totally sure, but I think Peko was crying too. We just sat and cried, and she held me. And... I was happy? Happy because of Peko. She's safe. She's home. She's back to protecting me. She doesn't realize it, but she is my emotional shield as well. My common sense. When she's gone, I murdered my mother in cold blood. I realized just then that Peko is my other half.

We both managed to dry our tears. "Uh... I'm going to eat something." Peko got up. I smiled. Then my eyes wandered to the living room, and the smiled faded. tears brimmed up and threatened to spill over again. But then I looked back at Peko, and the smile came back. Because she is normal. She is okay. And she gives me the strength to be okay too. Just with her smile, and her laugh. 

I go to my bathroom to wash my hands of the blood, and the pain. I said it before, but now it's actually true. Everything will be okay. We have to keep pushing through. Together.

Gundham's POV

"Possession is quite real." I explained.

"It is?" Keebo asked.

"Yes. Have you heard the legend of Ishida?" 

"Ishida?"

Cue dream sequence narrative

"Once there were two bros.

The best of, friends these two bros did everything together

The best of, friends these two bros did everything together. However, one of the boys committed a terrible crime, for which he was killed.

 However, one of the boys committed a terrible crime, for which he was killed

This broke the spirit of the second bro. Until he found an artifact that could portray his lost bro.

The dead bro joined the living one and the two spirits coexisted in one body, until a day later when the second bro was killed

Well thanks for reading! I couldn't resist going into the adventures of Keebo and Gundham this time, or the last so suck it up cause it's basically a part of the fanfic now

Well thanks for reading! I couldn't resist going into the adventures of Keebo and Gundham this time, or the last so suck it up cause it's basically a part of the fanfic now. Thank you all! P. S. I lost my phone so I'm not as active as usual