Part 3, Chapter 4 (13)

Hey so um sorry about all the Fuyuhiko's POV in doing... it's just made more sense with the recent storyline. Thanks! Warning: rape again. This time in a bit more detail. I will do the same thing again. The part will be italicised with a bolded summary at the end.

Fuyuhiko's POV

Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit
I can't throw up I can't lose calories what is my body doing what are we going to eat if the berries aren't safe how will we survive oh god

A million thoughts assaulted my brain at once. This was not good at all. I laid by the side of our makeshift shelter feeling awful, while Peko added some more wood to the fire. Before I knew it, tears were rolling down my face. Peko left camp to try to find the stream in the dark and get some water. It most likely wouldn't be hard. She could probably hear it already, and had the fire to guide her back to camp.

I tried to hold it together. I don't think the berries will kill me because I didn't eat very much, but I could get seriously sick. I groaned as my stomach churned once more and passed out. I was much too late to save the dying fire. It sizzled out as I feel into a deep sleep.

Peko's POV

I walked towards to stream. Now cane the tricky part. I carefully filled the water bottle, trying not to fall in. It worked, and I made my way back to camp. Where was the fire? I surveyed the area above the trees, thinking the smoke would be reflected in the moonlight. No such luck. I walked in what I thought was the right direction. Hopefully soon, I would hear it or see some light. Is it this way? That way? I wound through the woods, looking.

I was tired. It was almost daybreak. I could be miles from Fuyuhiko. My head throbbed where I had hit it the night before. I was about to just collapse, give up, when I heard a sound. It wasn't the fire. It was better. It was the sound of cars. Civilization, ho! I popped through a brush onto a suburban road. Without thinking, I knocked on a random house. An older woman answered.

"May I use your phone?" I asked the woman. No doubt I looked dirty, bedraggled, and injured.

"Of course dear." I followed the old woman into her house and she took me to a home phone attached to the wall.

"Thank you." I said, wondering who to dial.

"Would you like something to eat, sweetheart? Some water?"

I was too hungry and thirsty for manners. "Yes please." Was the best I could do. I dialed 911 and explained the situation, telling them to go find Fuyuhiko. The woman sat me down at a table and gave me a sandwich and a glass of water, both of which I finished in record time.

The police came to the door and took my account of Fuyuhiko's whereabouts. I was taken home. Mr. Kuzuryuu was not pleased to say the least. He glared at me as I walked through the door. I was about to go up the stairs to my room when his voice growled, making me stop. I could tell from the smell of his breath that he had been drinking.

"You let this happen." He said.

"It wasn't my fault!" I spun away and he grabbed my wrist in his iron grip.

"You failed to protect him."

"I know I failed, alright! Shut it!"

"Then you'll accept your punishment like a good girl?"

"Huh?" this was starting to worry me.

He pulled me back toward him and before I knew it, his hips were grinding against me. He entered me and all I felt was pain. In and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and... yuck. It felt like days, but it could've been a matter of  minutes until he pulled his pants up and walked away. I laid on the floor, defeated, his seed drying between my legs, tears flowing in an avalanche down my face.

He forced her to admit her defeat and raped her again. Not much to it to be honest. Peko is a wreck right now.

After an eternity, I pulled myself off the ground and attempted to piece together the shards of my dignity. Fuyuhiko would be home soon. I needed to be alright for him- or things would get a lot worse. A lot worse.

I climbed up into my room and tried to dry my tears. Didn't work. So I just sang to myself in a last ditch effort.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.
Ever white winters that melt into spring
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so...

I trailed off into a cacophony of sobs again. I tried to pull myself together. I almost did, until I remembered that Fuyuhiko was still out there.

Fuyuhiko's POV

My vision blurred in and out. I couldn't move. There was only sleeping and half conscious. I began to hear things. Chop chop chop chop chop... almost like... wait. I'm not hearing things! Could that really be a helicopter? Will it make it to me in time? I nodded off to sleep again.

Through my hazy eyes I saw a man. Just his shape, his blue jeans and red shirt. He held out a hand to me.

"It's gonna be okay."

Then I lapsed back into the mystery world of unconsciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. Is that... a heart monitor? That means I really was rescued. I'm okay. I cleared my throat and a male nurse turned around.

"You're awake. Take it easy kid, you ingested a potentially fatal poison. Don't worry though. We've done a quick transfusion. You'll be fine, but you should stay in bed and relax for a few days." I nodded and smiled. It felt good to hear that sentence.

You'll be fine.

What a lovely thing.

Thanks! Please vote if you liked it, and give me a suggestion if you didn't! All about improvement!