Chapter 15 looking back

I hurred and ran up into the bathroom.  I grabbed my outfit and put it on. I then went around the room and gathered my stuff putting it in my bag. I closed the bag and went outside with it. I looked around for B. I jumped out of my skin when I felt his arms wrap around me. "You scared me!" I heared him laugh.   "Haha. Very funny." He turned me around.

"I'm sorry I scared you."

"Sure you are." He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Is that better?"

"Yes."

"Well I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to take the bike?"

"Yes I would love to." I went to the bike and strapped my bag on the very back.

"Here." B said tossing me a helmet. I looked at it and put it on. This was the helmet he got me right after he got the bike. I can't believe that he keeped it. 

I jumped on after him. As he started it. It roared to life. Just like that the fire relight inside of me. I had never rode on a bike after B and me broke up. I had missed being the girl on the bike. As we winded through the road I smelled the fall breeze. It was nearing the end of September. Next month I would be on tv. I was in my own thoughts when the bike shut off. I looked and we were here. I got off and set my helmet on the bike. I ran my fingers through my hair.

We walked into the kitchen. Mama Becky was working in the kitchen. "Hi mama!" B said as he went and hugged her.

"How are you guys doing this morning?"

"We're going good. Can I help?"

"No I'm ok for right now, but you could keep the boys distracted."

"I can do that." I said leading B into the living room. Kolby came and sat in the other couch across from us.

"So Kolby how's life?" He started into a story that no matter how much I tried I couldn't follow. B seemed to be following it or he was just a really good actor.

"Emma will you come set the table." Thank you Mama Becky. I went and got to work. Than I helped her get all the food on.

"Lunch!" We all sat down. After saying grace we ate.

                                                         *******

We were all sitting on the floor looking through picture albums. I stopped at a photo. "B, look. Our high school homecoming prom!"

"I rember that. We were the queen and king."

"Ooo ya! Do you remember how mad I was that I was queen?"

"Yes! I had to stop you from going to tell the principle that you wouldn't do it. Than I had to stop you from yelling at our class." We both were laughing so hard. We all trade story's back and forth. I started feeling  sleepy.

"Come on time to get you home."

A/N sorry it took so long  to upload. School has been insane. So I'll try to upload more. If you like Supernatural go read my book,  Daughter of a hunter.