♥06

🌥️⛅🌤️

Hinata told Naruto to stay away for a few days. He complied but was just horribly confused.

She was nice enough to Sakura and seemed to enjoy herself the other day but ... Something was off.

🌥️⛅🌤️

To: Sasuke 🦆
yo. u wanna go to the arcade?
@3:42pm

From: Sasuke 🦆
?why
@3:48pm

To: Sasuke 🦆
bc im bored u fuck
@3:50pm

From: Sasuke 🦆
i cant
@3:51pm
why dont u ask your friend
@3:52pm

To: Sasuke 🦆
which one
@3:52pm

From: Sasuke 🦆
Hinata.
@3:55pm

🌥️⛅🌤️

So that's how Naruto found himself at the edge of the treeline, walking in. The buzzing he always heard when he would enter was there so he assumed that Hinata would be too.

It had been four days so he figured that it would be okay to come see Hinata.

"What are you doing here?" Hinata asked as soon as she sensed him, seemingly appearing out of thin air.

Naruto flinched at her sudden presence and harsh tone but swallowed down his nerves. "I, uh, came to check on you. It's been a few days and you said to wait a few days..."

The blonde gulped, suddenly nervous in the girl's presence. She eyed him up and down with a firm glare and her pink lips were pulled into a thin line.

Hinata leaned in to him and he leaned his head back, looking down at her awkwardly. "you are... not... you are not one of them?"

He let out a sigh and allowed himself to smile. "No, I'm not. I'm Naruto Uzumaki Naruto."

Hinata smiled a shy little grin and pulled him into a hug. The male startled since they had never hugged but he slowly reciprocated (hands above the waist) and held her close.

"Thank you for waiting," She mumbled. "Please wait longer while I change. I will be back."

She scurried back into the trees only to return minutes later in regular clothing. But... Naruto didn't get her that shirt.

"Where did you get those clothes?" Naruto asked while she grabbed his arm and they began to walk to his car.

Hinata looked down at herself and then back at the blond. "Sakura."

"Wait, what?" He stopped in his tracks. "When did Sakura give you clothes? Did she come here? How did she know—"

"Naruto," she swiftly cut him off. "I told you I will tell you when you need to know."

The blond was about to protest, saying he needed to know why Sakura was suddenly involved but Hinata just pressed a finger to his lips.

"I promise you that everything will be over soon. I just need a little more time to find him."

Naruto blushed furiously and could only nod in response. She was looking for her boyfriend and he was feeling this way? It was obviously not going to work but ... He could dream. It seemed as if every girl he was attracted to was unavailable. First Sakura and now Hinata.