♥05

☁️⛅🌤️

"No. Way." The pinkette gasped before taking a drink of her iced coffee. "You're seeing a girl?"

"That's not what I said," Naruto blushed at her misinterpreting his words. "I said I'm spending time with a girl, not that we're seeing each other."

A little over a week had passed since Naruto and Hinata began to look for the mystery man. They'd gone searching five more times because Naruto had been busy the other days.

"Still!" Sakura liked his whiskered cheek. "You barely ever talk to girls that aren't me, Tenten, Temari, or Ino!" She says as if it's the most obvious thing. "A milestone for your dating life, really."

"I don't even know her that well, we've only known each other for like two weeks."

Sakura raised a brow at him. "Your point? There's a thing called friends with benefits."

"That's horrible."

"Just say you hate dating and go."

He rolled his eyes and sipped his lemon tea. Sakura had an afternoon off and invited Naruto to get some coffee. Lucky for Naruto he also had an afternoon free of classes, as long as he was at the forest by the evening everything would be fine.

"Oh shut up," he laughed. "Where's Sasuke anyways?"

"Can I not spend time with my best friend instead of my boyfriend without it being an issue?" Sakura asked, feigning offence. Naruto just stared at her. "Sasuke-kun is busy with classes. Plus I hadn't seen you in weeks, I missed you."

Against his will; Naruto's heart fluttered.

He wished he could stop liking her. The crush was nothing but a nuisance these days anyways. He didn't allow himself to think about Sakura's kisses or how soft her skin felt. That was wrong.

She and Sasuke had been dating for nearly three years now. Sasuke happened to be a close friend, despite his initial hate towards the man, and was genuinely happy for them.

But his heart didn't cooperate.

"I've missed you too, Sakura-chan," he replied softly. "You've been so busy with medical school."

"I know," she sighed. "But when I get my doctorate and work in the hospital as an official doctor, you get free health care!"

Naruto laughed. "I get free bandaids from you anyways."

They chatted for a bit longer about the future and careers, more jokes, before Sakura steered the conversation back to the other girl.

"So is she pretty?"

"Who?"

"The girl you're seeing."

"Sakura-chan," he said, exasperated. "We're not seeing each other."

She waved him off. "Whatever, don't avoid the question. Is she pretty?"

Naruto didn't really know what to say. Hinata was obviously attractive, he's not blind. One of his first observations of said girl was just how... voluptuous her body is. Her eyes were so unique and breathtakingly beautiful. In fact... She was breathtaking in all aspects.