♥17

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

☁️⛅🌤

"Promise you'll be back by Christmas?" Naruto asked as his parents threw their suitcases into the car.

Kushina pinched his cheek as she passed him. "Of course, we're just going to drop off presents to the relatives and be back tomorrow evening."

"Tomorrow is Christmas Eve." He huffed. "Why did you wait so long to do this?"

"We found out our son is part fish." Minato remarked as he slid into the driver's seat. "We would have left last week but there was just so much we needed to know about what's going on."

Naruto rolled his eyes but knew that his dad was right. The past couple days have been hectic with trying to understand what was happening to him and trying to explain everything to his parents.

"Just be careful," he kissed his mother's cheek through the window. "And please don't mention anything about the fins."

"Got it." Kushina said as she rolled up the window. She blew him a kiss and Minato waved as they drove off to deliver Christmas presents to their relatives.

The blond yawned as he made his way back inside the house. He shivered as the door shut since it was only growing colder now. It was still early so Hinata was still fast asleep in his bed. She was suddenly much more hesitant when it came to getting physical which confused Naruto since she was so eager and curious before. But he didn't mind, the cuddles and kisses were enough for him.

He trudged back up to his bedroom and wrapped himself around Hinata, trying to lull himself back to sleep. But since nothing goes his way, Hinata began to squirm and wiggle.

"I need to pee." She whispered in the most angelic sleepy voice Naruto had ever heard.

He immediately retracted himself and let her waddle down the hallway to the bathroom. The blond stretched himself across the bed, waiting for Hinata. She walked back in and shut the door quietly behind her.

"I do not sense anyone else in the house," she stated once she laid back down. "Where have your parents gone?"

Naruto pulled the blankets over them and let out a content sigh. "They've gone to give Christmas presents to our relatives that live outside the city. They'll be back tomorrow evening."

Hinata hummed in response. "Then should we start to get dressed?"

"Dressed? Do we have plans?"

The Hyuga blinked down at him, confused. "Did Sasuke not tell you the plans for today?" She asked.

Naruto shook his head. Hinata then smiled to herself and realized she could surprise Naruto now so she decided it best to keep it a secret.

"Then I will surprise you!" She exclaimed. "Let us get ready."

☁️⛅🌤

The couple had showered and ate breakfast in peace and then got dressed. Naruto enjoyed the domesticity that came with being by themselves, not awkwardly moving around his parents. He wanted this so bad. To just be with Hinata and not have to worry so much about the obstacles that came with her. Of course, he would do everything and more for the chance to be with her. 

Hinata wore her puffy jacket since it was beginning to snow outside. She input the address into Naruto's GPS once they were settled in his car and told Naruto to alert Sasuke that they were on their way.