As the Taco's Died

As breakfast tacos were born and killed in rapid succession, Morgan and I shared with Jessica and Helen what we talked about at first breakfast. Being a newly married Vampire sort of makes one like a Hobbit in terms of how many meals you eat.

When our summary briefing ended, Helen looked down and touched her stomach. "I really wanted to be pregnant again. I forgot what that might mean if we catch this time. I wouldn't be able to go on these missions. Relegated to be mission coordinator. Damn it! I may not let you touch me here in a few more days. Wait until we are clear of this."

"Obviously an option. You can just watch the newlyweds do newlywed things and not partake." I offered.

"God. Damn. it." Helen said to that. "No. I can use Morgan's 'NO condom' rule. Oral, manual, etc. I am NOT sitting this out, Husband. Just not letting you get me pregnant yet."

Morgan being Morgan went for a distraction "Earlier he was discussing whether we should reactivate and bring in Cert from NorthAm for one of the Ops."

Helen shook her head "I am glad I have seen Diana, otherwise I would think I have the genetics of a complete fool aimed at my poor innocent little egg. Eggs? Can Vampires have twins? Do twins run in your family, Adrian?"

"Which part?" I asked. "I heard a rumor of twins running in a French subbranch. Not the African or Scottish or Amerind or any of the others. We ARE in France right now..."

"Fuck me again. I really have no idea what can happen. Diana could be all Jessica!"

"Think about his parents and their genetics." Jessica offered. "That's what I did. It helps."

Ouch?

"Yes. Good point." Helen agreed.

"So, after breakfast and our morning showers, we'll go present all these ideas to the Council, and see what they think about it." Helen sounded derisive. "Once again, Adrian jumps into harm's way with this plan. So. Ladies, if you do not mind, I'll be needing some quality time with him before the shower. Before he can get me knocked up."

"Of course. I owe Jessica a body wash anyway." Morgan agreed.

"You made me wait for it, so there are penalties to pay." Jessica told her.

"Oh?" Morgan asked.

"Yes. Also, Helen will be screwing our husband, so we need to put a mental image in HIS head what I am going to be doing with you."

"You are my type..." Morgan agreed.

"Helen? We are making love IN the shower." I told her.

"Absolutely." Helen agreed. "You may not be so stupid after all."