Coffee Vampires are REAL!

As we walked up the stairs, Morgan told me: "I never thought about all those kinds of questions. I mean, I focused on how to marry into a group marriage that has other women in it. All these other types of preference things never occurred to me."

"So: my very own Morgan who I love so very much and I love I can say it without it being pressure now: Anything you want to lay out for me as guidelines. Boundaries not to pass? Experiments you have never done, but considered? Stuff you may want to try?"

In the upstairs kitchen, we met two sleepy-looking women, who dived onto my coffee pot with glee.

"It's not French Roast" I warned Helen.

"I give zero fucks. More caffeine this way." Helen replied as she poured.

Morgan and I set to scrambling two dozen eggs, cooking bacon, mashing Avocados, warming tortillas (where the hell did Fiona get these I wondered), frying potatoes, mixing up an impromptu Pico, and getting ready for breakfast number two for us, and number one for Helen and Jessica. We continued our conversation in mid-stride.

"So. In answer to your question: While I have always enjoyed sex, and I do mean enjoyed, I have never really been deeply experimental. I tried many positions. I am a curious person by nature. I am quite limber and am more so since turning. It is my opinion that most positions are over-rated. I think half the positions in the Kama Sutra are merely proving you can do it. If you want to carry me around and be inside me, as you did from the Library? Absolutely. Where do I sign up? Stick my head on the ground upside down while you stand there flexing your knees? Stupid. Who enjoys sex when you have to think hard and work hard to merely stay connected? Historically speaking I may have enjoyed sex with five different men inside one week, and used the same position with each as opposed to hanging a trapeze over the bed and using it differently with each lover or something of that nature. Also, five different lovers in one week while rare was a good week. Several of my former lovers were in good enough shape to try to head on the ground thing, but I think that one is for porn and men that want to dominate the woman in a 'male superior' position in some strange way. Missionary is 'male superior' as well, but somehow less so. I note YOUR favorite so far is 'woman on top'."

I gave a positive nod of agreement. "It is. My hands free to roam. Hair cascaded. I tried that standing one you are talking about with Vera, so that makes it Pre-Vampire. Maybe it would be better now, but not much. It was mostly about variety back then. Vera gets bored. She also did not seem to mind having her neck at a ninety-degree angle. I thought it looked damn uncomfortable. She did NOT have an orgasm in that position either. If you do not come, it is by definition a bad position." I said.

"I can see her doing that. That is very Vera." Morgan said. She continued on the topic: "Locations? Many different places, often public. My 'kink' if you wish to call it that is based more around location than position. See the deep end of the pool for details. My very first time was behind a sand dune in Galveston when I was seventeen. No protection either, so stupid as hell as well. As a human, I was regular as clockwork and my count said I was 'safe', but that is no guarantee. I was done waiting to lose my Virginity, and he was interested and interesting. It was a miserable experience. Sand in every orifice. He had no idea what he was doing. I had less. I studied some porn, decided I did everything wrong. The next time I tried was with a young man at a Choir music contest. It was much better, and I was prepared with a condom that time, much to his surprise and perhaps chagrin. I understand that men do not like the reduction in sensation and even I think bareback is better. Now? The smell of the latex alone would be a turn-off. Good thing I am married."

"Would not matter with a human now either. They can't give you an STD or a child." I pointed out.

"True. But I am married now, so less likely." Morgan continued "I never had intercourse again since that first time until NOW without a condom. No condom available meant heavy petting and oral sex ONLY. I later added an IUD as well. The condom protected both myself and my lovers from each other. The IUD protected me from becoming a single mother on the force: Condoms can break, and there are in fact a class of men that break them on purpose. Not that I would knowingly engage in sex with one of those, if I possessed the slightest inkling they might be a person like that. That is not to say a condom never broke, only that I think it a real accident when it did. I went and got tested before I was with another man. Mike had more lovers than I, and I needed to be sure. He also brought a certain level of athletic enthusiasm to the bed that more than likely was contributory to the breakage. Obviously to you all now my second sexual experience was enough better that I kept at it until it always worked out to at the very least be good. Some of my personal rules: I needed to at least like them to have sex with them. We always used a condom."