Oldest Wife Rule

I walked upstairs and into the Master bedroom without really paying much attention. I walked in on Helen making love to Jessica. Jessica seems to be responding well without me there. Nice. I walked by the lovers and into the bathroom to take care of business, selecting a WC at random.

As I walked back out they both were propped up on elbows looking at me but in the same relative positions. I greeted them. "Hey, lovely ones."

"I am seeing if you learned any new stuff on your Euro-trip and showed it to Helen." Jessica said with a grin.

Helen looked like she just remembered something. "He did a lovely thing with Fangs and beard. I don't have a beard so I can't show you. I forgot to tell you, he is keeping the beard. Oldest wife rule."

Jessica laughed "We talked about that! I am fine with the beard. I like it. Looks nice. Trimmed and neat and looks like it will tickle when his face is where yours just was. We never got to that last night. So much lost love to make up for. I will need to try out that beard though."

I had to point out a mistaken impression. "I did not learn anything while I was walking across the country. I barely saw anyone, and the ones I did see I only talked to. I stank to high heaven if nothing else. I was working hard to get back to YOU."

"You went what... Forty days without sex? God. I kept trying to talk Morgan into screwing the whole time back in the US." Jessica exclaimed.

"You didn't!" I said flatly.

"I did. She didn't go for it though. You put her on my list, remember?" Jessica assured me.

"Morgan is going to give me some shit about that." I rolled my eyes.

"I offered once, and she turned me down too." Helen told Jessica.

"I think she would have gone for it eventually. Not that I wanted you to stay gone so I could get it on with her, but if you did take longer? I would have had her. I was close." Jessica said

"My god, leave poor Morgan alone. Who are you? Helen part two?" I complained.

"Well, to get her into this Poly thing we have, maybe she learns to like girls, or maybe we need to find another boy." Jessica said, as if that is reasonable.

"Not everyone does Poly, Jessica. Jeez." I chastised her. "I don't think Poly is like that anyway. Your own sexual preferences still apply. Morgan is a straight girl. She loves both of you already. Doesn't mean she wants to screw you. Actually: That is not right either. She wishes she could be Bi so she COULD make love with you. She just isn't. Not by nature anyway."

"Oh, like you don't want her." Helen chided. "We saw the greeting. You Fucked her standing up and clothed. As close as you could with Diana right there in any case."

"That has nothing to do with it. Of course I want her. I love her. I am not stupid." I protested.

"Our daughter thinks she's her Mamma." Jessica added to Helen's comment as if I said nothing. "If we add another boy to get Morgan in, then Adrian gets to learn to like boys."

"Which is about like Morgan learning to like girls. You get another boy in this, he and I will cooperate on the women in the marriage who like boys, but we are not going to do each other. Unless you get a Bi-Boy, and then my world changes. Then I get to be in Morgan's shoes." I pointed out. "It looks good on paper, and it does not work in real life. Leave Morgan alone. If she wants to be a non-active-sex member of this family, then that is who and what she can be, Not everyone is horny 24/7. I am going to kiss her like that some more however. I am DONE not kissing her."

"We are randy 24/7. You are. She is." Jessica looked at Helen, then me. "Which reminds me: You were busy, Helen. You should get back to that project while our husband has his business meetings and shit. He needs to recharge after last night anyway."

"Ok." Helen agreed. "Let's see. Where was I? Oh. Yes. Here."

"Where is Diana?" I asked

"In the garden with Morgan and Fiona, I think." Jessica replied, adding "Go away if you aren't joining in."

I went off to find my daughter, although joining is damn tempting. Diana won because she is the one growing up when I am not around.