EGO: A Day With Baxter.

A/N: HELLOOO PEEPS!!!!! Ok. so I'm really happy because the people called and now I have a job and I'm so excited for it and happy and all, bad thing is that I'm going to have to update the stories on a schedule again. Probably it'll be Wednesday and Friday but it would be late at night (Well for me) so I'm really sorry but I'll try my best I promise you that. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE to all my readers PLEASE Check LAST TO KNOW and tell me what you think, VOTE AND COMMENT. Gif on the side of Liam I just LOVE HIM. So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

After the dinner we spend some quality time with Bax, Lucas and Adam in their hotel room, talking about random stuff and how we met the lads, how they started to date and all that I was bit quiet because I seriously didn't want to talk about my whole issue with Zayn in front of Lucas and Adam. We went to sleep around four in the morning and I was surprise that I woke up before they left for rehearsal, Kay was having breakfast with Harry and Bax, while us were having breakfast in the hotel room talking a bit about nothing and apparently some new rumor about me cheating on Zayn or something like that on twitter, I honestly didn't care I mean we weren't together. I was taking baby steps with him.

“Hey, you wanna have lunch with me today?” We somehow ended up alone in the kitchen while everyone was getting ready. 

“I want to, but I can't I'm having lunch with Bax, I need to talk to him about something” I said looking at him apologetically.

“Oh, so why didn't you told us about them coming?” He asked looking at his food, clearly sad.

“Well it was a surprise for Kay and you know how you lads are, you can't keep your mouth shut” I said laughing at little, which surprisingly made him laugh too. 

“Your right, although I don't really like this Adam, I mean why does he talk to you like that?” I let out a sigh I mean I could tell him the whole story right?

“I used to have a crush on him when I was sixteen and Bax found out and then he told Adam and he started to act like that, at first I was sad because I had a crush on him, but then I just realize he was an idiot so I started to fight back his words and then he went to college with Bax and Lucas and I didn't saw him everyday but everytime I see him, he finds a way to annoy me” I said and Zayn was clearly calm which was a better improvement.

“Now I have a reason to punch him” He said in a joke tone.

“Please don't, I can handle it, I mean last time he had a fight with Jay because he was all macho man, like don't say those things to my girlfriend and all but to be honest it was stupid I mean come on! It's me! I can leave him in a hospital bed if I want to” I said laughing and he did the same.

“Yes, you can” He got up and ruffle my hair, something he haven't done in a while.

I looked at him walking away, we were back as friends, this little things were the things that made my heart race, I could feel that everything was coming out right. I got ready for our day, I would go with the to the rehearsal and then I'm going to lunch with Bax while the other are going to have lunch at the arena. We got to the arena in the van again and apparently everything went right between Bax and Harry because they were talking all the way to the arena, but now Kay seemed annoyed because neither of them were paying attention to her. It was quiet a sight I must say because it was really funny how she was trying to et their attention but she couldn't. On rehearsal Bax, Lucas, Adam and I sat on the tird row watching everyone doing their thing, of course I got some teasing from Adam because my so called friends told him about how I got my ankle and other parts hurt. Of course Bax wasn't amused by it and he gave me the big brother lecture althought it was quiet funny, because he was the one that made me buy a motorcycle in the first place when I was seventeen. Three hours later we say our goodbyes and headed to a little restaurant that was two blocks away from the arena, so we took a taxi. Once there we order and started to talk, I was a bit nervous I mean he wasn't my real brother but I trusted in him with my life.