EGO: The Story.

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Well this is the sequel for "I Want It Bad" I really hope you like it. Thank you so much to the fans and readers, you mean a lot to me even if I don't know you personally. Anyway, thank you very much, I hope you will enjoy this story and I'm looking forward for your comments, also your votes. Gif on the side of the cast for this story. Enjoy it. Something I'll never forget to mention, I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

P.S. If I reach over 30 votes I'll post the next chapter if not then you'll have to wait till Wednesday , I hate doing that but let's just have some fun, so remember over 30 VOTES ;)

So let me fill you in with my story after three months of touring with the hottest boy band in the world. The first two months everything was amazing, we were having a lot of fun and my relationship was more than good, we were happy and what I was afraid of didn't happen, their fans accepted me and the girls as their girlfriends. We all had a very good relationship till all of the sudden everything started to fall, me and "HIM" started to fight all of the time, especially because of him, he just started acting like some shallow person. He was vain we all knew that but he went to a extreme, looking at himself at every mirror or window, even in the water. There was this time that he wanted me to start using dresses like Ali and Kay. At the begining I did it but then I remember that, that wasn't me. I was still by his side, I still love him sometimes but he is so different now. He is not sweet anymore, he is cold and selfish sometimes. He also started to spend more time with fans and random slags, he went clubbing almost every night. At the end I couldn't help it and I had to end it with him, he cared for like two seconds and left. I was broken hearted, so I couldn't stay in the tour bus.

That same night I gathered my things and left. I returned to London where I auditioned for the most prestigious dance academy. I wanted to continue studying, have a Masters in Hip-hop to be a choreographer. That same day I met Jordan, a tall, thin but muscular, with dark skin and slanted brown eyes and black hair color guy. The auditions were over and we made click so we went to lunch that day. He was traveling with just his backpack and he was in town during the week and if he got accepted he would return to his hometown for his things and then move back to the bedrooms, I felt bad when he told me where he was staying that night and I didn't allow it so I invited him to stay with me, that day I had to accept a NO for an answer but then he agreed the next day. For a week we talked about pure things that made no sense, I showed him the little things I knew of London and we look forward to the day when the people would tell us if we got in or not.

And logically we enter. The school forced us to live in the same building and as we didn't know anyone else we pretend that Jordan was gay so we could stay in the same bedroom. Apparently it worked pretty good, incredibly many people were doing that. Despite being sad all the time Jordan always got me out of my thoughts. Six months have passed since I saw my friends in person, we have been on skype since then, they haven't met Jordan officially, they know just everything I told them. I must admit that the fans of the boys agreed about my breakup with Him very well, even some still send me messages telling me not to worry that he would return to be the same as before and wanted to see me happy. While others only were messages of "I'm glad you finished, you weren't that cute" and stuff like that. Anyway, today was the first day I felt good about myself, today they would gave us our final notes of the course and after that vacations. Jordan and I decided to go to Spain for the Christmas holidays as we didn't have much family to fall back.