EGO: First Date, All Over Again.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!!!!!! It's been long, well not really but it seems like it's been too long, I have a proper job now so it's hard for me to update and write, but like I said before Wednesday and/or Friday I'll be updating so stay tuned!! anyways I hope you like today's chapter I tried my hardest to make it good but as usual I think it sucks but anyways. I want to say MASSIVE THANK YOU TO LILY!! I don't know if you are reading this but I really hope you do, girl, just remember haters are gonna hate, but thank you for defending me!! it means A LOT to me so thank you!!

So peeps, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! to all my readers PLEASE Check LAST TO KNOW and tell me what you think, VOTE AND COMMENT. Gif on the side of the guys, Niall funny moves, Zayn sexy as hell, Harry barely moving, Liam's feelings and of course Louis Lips. So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

I woke up today with a big smile on my face, I couldn't help it, I was genunely happy about the whole “date” I was almost all night awake thinking about what could we were going to do, what should I wear, it was almost as exciting as our first date, hell, almost like the day after I realize he was Niall's roomate. I shower and decide on wear some skinny jeans, a sleevless shirt with my leather jacket, my combat boots and the necklece, my make up was just black eye liner and red lipstick that was more like a wine color. I took my things and then I had a mini panic attack I don't know why or from where it came but I sat aat the end of my bed and started to take deep breaths. I open my door and saw that there was nobody there in the hotel suite, that was strange but it didn't bothered me. I walked up to the fridge just to see it full of pictures, I was with Zayn in all of them, was he advertising the whole date thing? GOD! I didn't even told the girls. I wanted to take this slow, not just date once and then go back to what we were before. There was a knock on the door so I went to open it, guessing it was Bax or someone I knew, but I got a bit scared when I saw a tall men wearing a suit.

“Yes?” I was a bit creeped out.

“Miss Mikkel?” He said and I nodded, at the same time he gave me a yellow envelope, what if it was a bomb or antrax? Okay, I should definetely stop watching movies, I took the envelope and opened it. It was a letter, the dude stayed there watching me intensively.

You like the photos? Those are my favorites, now you wonder how the heck did I printed them, well I did it a long time ago and they been with me all the time in my suitcase, I just love to wake up and see your face, even if it is just a photo, your face lights up my day and my night. You are the first and the last thing I see. Sometimes I wonder if you love me as much as I do because I'm sure I love you more than anyone could, it should be illegal to be THIS in love with someone. I love the way our hands mold together, how you fit in my arms so perfectly, your contagious smile, how you walk, how you speak... I could go on and on but then you'll think I'm so kind of stalker and to be honest I think I am, but it's only for you and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad you open the envelope, I bet you thought it was some kind of bomb or antrax, right? I know you too well, okay. So here is the thing love, the person in front of you is your driver, you need to go with him, right about now. I'll see you on the other side.

I looked at the thing and read it over and over again, why was he so freaking cute? I look at the dude and stare at him then I step forward and close the door, he guided me to the back exit and I was amaze by the car in front of me, seriously? A maybach laundalet? Oh god! I was going to die, this was like a dream come true, it was white and oh my god! I was scared, what if I scratch it or something? The driver had to actually force me to go inside the car I was too shocked and scared. Why would we be needing this car? I mean I thought we were going to see a movie or maybe a walk in the park or something like that, but this? I was sitting in a eight million dollars car. I most be in heaven or something. If I knew this was what I was going to ride in I would have wear something more proper for this, not jeans and definetely not boots, something alon the lines of a fancy dress would look better with the car. People were staring at me, well I guess it was at the car but I was inside, they probably thought it was some kind of celebrity or something the dude was driving for a while, I saw a sign it said, Barton Swing Aqueduct. I had no idea what that was but the car stopped in something that it looked like a jetty or something, the driver open my door and then I saw the guy that owns my heart and my thoughts. He was wearing his black jeans, boots, that red shirt that I love and his black leather jacket. I guess we match. I walked to him with a smile on my face.