EGO: Someone Is Happy.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!!!!!! I want to say MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! for reading and voting and commenting and all. I love you all people, really and I'm really sorry that you had to wait till today. so yay! I hope you like it.

So peeps, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! to all my readers PLEASE Check LAST TO KNOW and tell me what you think, VOTE AND COMMENT. Gif on the side of Mr. Tomlinson who I love! So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

“Why are you crying? Was the first thing Liam said when Zayn and I arrived to our suite, me with tears in my eyes. 

“WHAT DID YOU DO?” Louis shouted at Zayn and I just kept whiping away the last few tears that were running down my cheeks.

“I did nothing” Zayn defend himself but then he started laughing, I think if I were him I would have laugh too but I was sad. 

“Why are you crying Lexi?” Ali asked me, concern, it was weird that I cry in front of people, but ever since I met Zayn there is this side of me that it's just too girly, but I was getting used to it now.

“She is overreacting” Zayn said with a bored tone chuckling. 

“IT'S NOT OVERREACTING ZAYN! You just don't understand me” I said clearly pissed that he was making fun of me, althought it didn't sound like it sounded in my head.

“Love, is not like we are not going to do it again” He said rolling his eyes, our friends were looking at us with weird expressions.

“Where you making babies?” Louis asked so innocently that it made me laugh quietly for a few seconds. But then I remember what Zayn said, did he really meant it? Was he thinking about it?

“NO!” Zayn and I say at the same time, but my head wanted to keep thinking about the whole kids thing, I mean I was too young and so was he, we weren't even together at the moment, it was ridiculous to think this kind of things. 

“Can you tell us what are you talking about, please?” Hannah asked curious about the whole scene. 

“Zayn return the car” I say and I was about to cry again but they started laughing at me. “SHUT UP!” I yell but it made them laugh even harder.

I did what I thought it was the best, I walked away from there and went to my room, I changed into my nice pj and sat on the bed, with my arms and legs crossed. I was trying to replay the whole date in my head, everything he said and everything I felt. It was a good date, I think the best we ever had. But that face he was making and his coment about kids, apparently my brain wanted to just keep thinking about that and I was so deep in my own thoughts that I didn't see Zayn leaning on the room door. He was looking at me with that face again, god I was starting to hate it. I made a face and pout I wanted to look like I was mad at him or something. He started to wave a white napking.

“I come in peace” He said with his well known teasing tone, he walked to my bed and sat next to me, I pout even more. 

"Don't pout, you look way too cute when you do that" He said and I pouted even more, if that was even possible. "You want me to kiss you?" He asked leaning closer and I wanted to kiss him so badly but when he was about to kiss me I flip on my back and stood up next to my bed like a ninja, laughing at Zayn's shock face. I made my way to the living room and saw all my favorite couples/friends sitting there. They were smiling and watching a movie so I ran and jump to sit between Niall and Hannah, earning some groans from them, it was so funny to mess with them.