EGO: Stranger.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!! so here is a crappy chapter I know some of you are going yo yell at me or something but I seriously didn't had time to write a good one, but here it is anyways. REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! A gift on the side of the guys at the Olympics Closing Ceremony I was screaming like a crazy person, I cry when Ed Sheeran was there and I dance with the Spice Girls hahahahahaha. Something I'll never forget to mention, I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

“SPEAK NOW!!” Niall said.

He was a really angry leprechaun and I hate to see my best-best friend angry. It's been two days, two days since the whole confession to Zayn and yes, he kiss me and I kiss him back for a long time, until I remembered he had a girlfriend and so I punched him, causing him a black eye. After that, I haven't talk to him or my friends I was just too pissed. I mean, that kiss made me feel so many things, love, lust, anger and sadness. Plus, I let myself care for him again, I know I wanted it to happen but it was too much to handle when he has a girlfriend in London. So last night I did something. Something I don't know if I should regret or not, because now Niall found out about what I did and he was angry.

“LEXI TALK TO ME!!” He shouted again.

We were outside the house, he practically dragged me outside and far away so no one could hear us. But I didn't know what to say, he knew me too well, better than Ali and Jordan. He knew something was wrong and that's how he found out about that “thing” I wanted to tell someone about what happened two days ago but I couldn't I mean, it was all wrong. That kiss shouldn't have had happened, even if we both wanted it to happen. I knew Zayn didn't told them because everyone kept asking me what was wrong and what happened to his eye. Besides he would look really bad if he confess what he did.

“Crisp, please, tell me” Niall was all calm now.

He hugged me and I felt his love. Yes, it was possible to feel how much a person loves you when they hug you and it just happen that I could feel his love for me, of course in a friends-brother way. We stayed like that for minutes until he made me look at him with my chin up all that crap. He looked at me in the eyes, his blue eyes meeting my brown ones. He wanted to help me, I knew it because I knew that look. The look that could make me talk, the look that said, “I'm here for you, tell me what's wrong” I hated it. But I loved it too.

“Come on, tell me, maybe I can help you” He was pleading now.

“He kissed me” I said burying my head in his shirt I was embarrassed, I felt him tense at my words.

“That's why he has a black eye?” He asked and I could feel he wanted to laugh.

“Yeah...” My voice sounded off. I was sad.

“But I know you love him and he loves you, so why was wrong that he kissed you?” He asked. I looked at him in disbelief.

“Are you serious Niall? What was wrong? EVERYTHING WAS WRONG!!” I shouted and he took a step back.