EGO: Bonfire Day.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!! Well here is another chapter, hope you like it,  thank you all for your comments and votes, I hope I get more on this one. Now, well gif on the side of  Zayn, just thought it really suits the chapter LOL Enjoy it. Something I'll never forget to mention, I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

P.S. If I reach over 30 votes I'll post the next chapter, I hate doing that but let's just have some fun, so remember over 30 VOTES ;)

Today was a cold day, so we stayed at the house, plus we had seen almost everything here in Madrid. We decided to have a nice dinner in the garden with a bonfire and they guys were going to sing some of their songs and some covers. I was really exited about it because I haven't heard them in a while. I decided to stay in my room until the time to make dinner was near. I still had a lot of things to do with my secret box and markers, plus I had to make a few phone calls. I was doing my own stuff that I jump at the sound of the knocking in my door. I throw everything under the bed again and walked to the door.

“WHAT?!” I yelled.

“DON'T YELL AT ME!” Jordan shot back with a smirck.

“Sorry honey pie, what do you want sweety?” I said with my most obnoxious voice.

“Stop talking like that, please” He pouted.

“Okay, but seriously what do you want?” I asked him with my normal voice and a smile.

“Just wanted to know what are you doing” He said.

“I'm working on that thing we have planned” I said winking. And then I heard door slamming, it was Zayn's room. “What is up with him?” I asked Jordan.

“He is just jealous” He stated. What?

“Jealous? Of what?” I asked confused, seriously if this girlfriend of him is making him suffer I will make her life a living hell.

“You are just stupid sometimes” He said shaking his head and entering my room.

“What do you mean?” I said closing the door.

“Did you know that all your friends think we are dating?” He asked me while I kept doing what I was doing before.

“Well Zayn asked me but I didn't answer, it was nothing of his business” I simply said.

“Maybe I'm going to tell them the story of our first party” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Don't you dare!” I said and next thing he knew I was fighting with him.

Jordan and I stopped fighting and he helped me to finish the stuff of the box. When we finally did it was time to make dinner and the girls and I had that covered. I actually haven't spend much time with them because of Jordan or Niall coming all the time. It was almost like they were fighting for my attention. Liam told me that it was just that Niall was jealous about my friendship with Jordan because Niall used to be “my Jordan” first but that he understood that Jordan was there for me when they couldn't and that he was a really nice lad. Liam was always easy to talk to, he always tells you the truth with nice words so it won't hurt much. But at the same time I couldn't help to think they were hidding something.