EGO: Plotting.

A/N: HELLOO PEEPS!!!! Well I have to say that I'm so excited for the next few chapters I don't know why but I just am. Anyways, thank you so much for the votes and the comments keep doing it!! love you all! and the moment has arrive, yes I'm talking about the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

“WAKE UP!” I open my eyes quickly to see Niall and Louis shouting holding a pot and a spoon making what most be the most horrible sound ever heard on this earth.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I yell making them wince.

“You need to wake up, we have rehearsal in ten” Niall said with a smile full of food.

“I don't have to go because I can't dance yet” I said in a duh tone.

“We were trying to wake up Zayn” He said pointing to Zayn's bunk I roll my eyes.

“Then wake him, NOT ME!” I said turning in my bunk and facing the small window closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

“ZAYN! WAKE UP! OR YOUR HAIR WILL SUFFER” Louis shouted and I groan, this was the third time he and Niall does this and it always ends up me waking Zayn but not today, I was tired.

“Just leave me, I want to sleep” I heard Zayn said.

“Come on!” Niall said and I heard a lot of groaning and wrestling and I just wanted to sleep, then I heard nothing and I smile thinking that was all, well it wasn't, I felt some cold water being pour in my head.

“I RECOMMEND YOU TO RUN BECAUSE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU” I shouted and when I look they were gone, I was so going to kill them.

I got out of my bunk and into the bathroom to sort my hair, it was all wet. I clean my face to fully wake up and I did my make up that wasn't much and changed clothes. I took my things to my bunk where I had to dry the sheets and my pillow, again. We have been on the road for two days and today is our first stop in the tour. I really didn't know what city was but is not that it matter much to me. I went to the bus kitchen to have something to eat because everybody was gone, when I finished I went out to be greeted by a lot of screaming fans. What I didn't understood was if they knew the guys were on rehearsals why were still here screaming. I wave at them and they scream again, aparently being friends was a big thing here. I walked to the arena but I stopped before entering, I've already know the songs and the dance moves and all so it was going to be kinda boring so I decide to just walk the other way and see what this city could offer, of course I didn't went far because of my stupid ankle, so I settle with just sitting in a bench watching the sunny sky, well it wasn't that sunny but you get the idea.

I was thinking on a way to get back Louis and Niall and Zayn because I'm sure he was the one who thought of the water I mean Louis could be smart but he was no Einstein and Niall has only food in his head oh and Hannah, so it had to be Zayn. I was thinking hard because it was hard to get back Louis, I mean Zayn was super easy and Niall too but Louis, he was something especial I couldn't just throw all the carrots or blackmail Lo so she stop talking to him. I needed something big, something that would embarrased him for the rest of his life, it had to be pranking level twelve, I was smiling at the nothing forming a plan in my head, I would need a lot of help, good thing everyone loved me. Let the games beging.