EGO: Seriously?

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!!!!!! OK two more chapters and its OVER PEOPLE!!! I have to say that I have a story coming up about KAY AND HARRY so stay tune for the name I think I'll be uploading the first chapter or a preview on friday so you can check it out.

So peeps, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! to all my readers PLEASE Check LAST TO KNOW and tell me what you think, VOTE AND COMMENT. So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

Telling our friends wasn’t as good as we thought, the girls stare at me like I grown two heads and the lads looked at Zayn in the same way. I could see they were thinking that we were crazy but they made no comment about it, all the way down to London the bus was a bit quiet and even if we were sleeping it wasn’t that quiet. I was scared and Zayn could feel it, he was asking me if I was okay with it, that if I thought it was too soon, things like that but, I knew I made my decision based on my heart, on what I’m feeling right now and the guy next to me was him and I was deep in love with him.  We arrived to the house, I was going to miss it, although Zayn and I talked about keep our current rooms, I was going to miss it. The next few days were like hell, our friends were ignoring us, Zayn and I had to do the whole house shopping thing alone and we were both nervous and happy and fighting, most of the time. Today we were going to see a house that was going to be just five minutes from my uncle house, from the girls and the lads. I was personally excited about this house because that would mean I was going to be close to the people I love. Even better, with him.

Every time we stepped into a new house I felt overwhelm, doing this at my age is way too much but somehow Zayn always finds the way to make me feel like I can do everything, it feels out of reality, holding hands with him going inside a new house, where I know we were going to live together, probably for a long time. This is commitment and is so new to me, I bet is new to him too but he looks so calm, so sure about everything. We entered the house and I was amazed by the architecture, it was so classic, so out of the movies. It didn’t had furniture but I could imagine a lot of things, people here, having fun, movie nights with our friends, paintings hanging around the rooms, his family coming over, camping in the cold winter in the back yard, maybe kids running around. In that second I froze, I imagine a whole life, a whole life with Zayn. I shook my head I was too young, I had a lot of things to live, to experience; I sat down in one of the only chairs that were in the kitchen area. I needed a moment, to think, to process what just happened in my head.

“Are you okay?” Zayn asked me as soft as he could. I stare at him, how can he be so calm? I was freaking out!! “You don’t like it?” How can I not like it? It was beautiful, I shook my head. “You don’t want to live with me anymore?” He asked this slowly and cautious of his words. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, I understand…” Before he could say something else I kissed him. Leaving him wasn’t an option; not being with him wasn’t an option. I pulled away and stare at those beautiful hazel eyes than shine just for me. I love this man so much, that is both, scary and amazing.

“I think we found it, what do you think?” I asked him with my eyes still locked in his, my forehead on his, our noses touching, my hands around his neck and his around my waist.

“I think so too” He said smiling and kissing me. “We’ll take it” He said to the lady that was helping us this week to find the perfect house.

“Ok, then I need you to sign a few things and then I’ll need your full name to make the arrangements for the house papers” She said smiling and I would be smiling too but this was going to be another fight.

“I’ll send you everything tomorrow with Taylor and he can bring the documents for me to sign, Thank you Miss Harris” He said and the lady leave, we were walking behind her, hand in hand. I didn’t want to fight with him but I knew that this was going to happen anyways.

“I don’t want to fight again, can we talk like civil people?” I asked him once we were in the car, he let out a loud sigh, I knew he didn’t want to fight again; he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

“let’s go for a coffee” He said and started driving.

I was looking outside the window, I really didn’t like to fight with him, but he had to understand my point of view, this was so different to me, I was always an independent person, I never had to depend on someone to do things for me. This is who I was, he needed to understand it and don’t push me too far. I know I can change with time, to get used to the fact he is a pop star and that he wins millions and that I don’t need to worry about money but I’m not like that. I want to win my own money, I want to pay my own things, buy him thing I know that doesn’t compare to the things he gives me but I want to do all that with my money, not his. We entered the coffee shop and as expected there were a few fans, not the screaming kind so I was glad, he took some photos and gave some autographs while I was waiting in one of the tables with my hot tea. I needed to cool off a bit, not be too hard on him this time. When he was done he came up sitting next to me, one arm around my shoulders, my head near his neck.

“Would you let me at least pay something for the house?” I asked him, looking at the people walking on the street.

“You know I won’t” He said as sweet as he could but I knew this answer already.

“I’ve been thinking about something that might help both of us, to stop the unnecessary fights” I said still not looking at him.

“I’m listening” He replies almost automatically.

“You buy the house, let me buy some of the furniture, I promise I won’t go all expensive on them, I know you said you wanted me to tell you how I wanted the decoration, well what better than me buying it?” I told him and I felt how my body got a bit tense, he could say no or say yes, but I was hoping he’ll say yes, because I was seriously tired of all the fighting.

“Okay, you’ll do that, but promise me, if you need extra money for something you really want tell me, I want you to be happy, that’s all I want” He said and I felt my body relax under his arm.

“Thank you” I looked at him, he didn’t look pleased but at least he was trying. “Moving on…” I couldn’t finish when he was already talking.

“No, I won’t” He said.

“You don’t even know what I was going to say” I looked at him in disbelief and he arched an eyebrow.

“So, you weren’t going to ask me to put the house on my name instead of yours?” His eyebrow was more arched than before and I looked at him pleading.

“Zayn if you are paying for it, is your house, I don’t want it if it’s going to be at my name” I said folding my arms under my chest.

“Please me on this?” He asked with that lovely puppy face that it always have an amazing effect on me.

“I can’t” I said trying to be mad at him, but to be honest is hard.

“Well there is always the other option” He said kissing me shortly and sweet. “Marry me” He said with a serious face.

I started to giggle, he couldn’t be serious. Marry him? Maybe? One day? But now? This was ridiculous, I bite my lip to stop from laughing but I couldn’t, my giggle became laughing and my eyes were shut with traces of tears. He had to be joking about it, there is no way he wants to marry me, especially to ME. When I saw his face everything clicked, that indecipherable, all this months and this what that face means? You got to be kidding me. My hysteria subsides, when I see his face, a single tear rolled down my cheek from all the laughing and he wiped it away.

“Find my proposal amusing?” He said serious, as serious as I ever seen him, OH MY GOD! HE WAS SERIOUS!