EGO: Love.

A/N: HELLOOO PEEEPS!!!! Well this is the last chapter, thank ou so much to everyone that commented, voted and all. I really love you all you've made my days happy wih all those amazing comments!! so I know its a bit weird end but I like it how it is right now... Gif on the side of the guys I found in tumblr and I liked it. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT this chapter, also check out the SPIN-OFF  "ME AND YOU" (Harry Styles) and of course the other story I have "LAST TO KNOW" (Jay McGuiness) So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

I caress his cheek tenderly; I was in shock, my world just stopped at my feet. He was serious about it. I stared into his eyes, he looked amused and scared, hurt maybe. Well in my defense I didn’t know he was serious about it. I had to say something and fast.

“Not the perfect timing Zayn” I said trying to be as sweet as I could; there was no way I had an answer for that right now.

“You’re cutting me to the quick here” He made a pause. “Lexi, will you marry me?” he said smirking at me this time, I felt my body relax a bit but there was something crinkling around his eyes, hurt maybe?. But he looks amused, thank god.

“One step at the time cowboy, I’m moving in with you, to a house, that’s something big for me and you know it” I said all of the sudden serious. “And to be honest, that wasn’t the most romantic proposal” I said, his lips quirk up in a smile and I know he is trying to hold his laugh.

“Fair point” He said with his voice laced with relief? He was so confusing sometimes. “So, it’s not a no?” He asked cautious and I sigh.

“No, but is not a yes either, you are only saying it because you want me to accept the fact that you want the house at my name” I said trying to light up the mood.

“No, I’m doing it because I’ve met someone I want to spend the rest of my life with” And my heart skips a beat, not once, not twice, a million times. My mouth pops open in shock. He smiles triumphant, his eyes search mine and after a beat, he leans forward and tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses me quickly on the lips. “Not very romantic eh?” He raises his eyebrows and I shake my head. “Hearts and flowers?” I nod and he gives me a slight smile. “Never took you for the romantic type” He said laughing now.

“Neither did I” I smile and he hugged me kissing the top of my head.

“Come on, let’s face the monsters we have as friends and tell them that we have a house now” He said standing up and giving me a hand to stand up.

“Do we have to? I mean I’ve never been so scared of Ali or Liam in my life” I said laughing nervously.

“We’ll survive” He said kissing my cheek and walking in front of me.

He drove us back to the house, the one I won't be seeing in a long time. The new house was just four blocks away but I was sure I wasn't going to be back, probably never. The thought itself made me shiver, was I actually thinking that I'll be that long with Zayn? YES! The inner me scream. Okay I might want to spend the rest of my life with him, but this thoughts ware too soon in my mind, we are barely back together, I can't be thinking about marriage. He had to be kidding even if his face didn't say so. We arrived to the house, everyone was there, we could see them from the window. Well it was now or never. Zayn took my hand and kissed it. The little things he does, those who drive me crazy, those I love. I breath in and open the door and then we walked together into the living room, where everyone was just talking, as soon as they saw us they stopped and stare. It was weird to see them all serious and concern about us.