EGO: Wrong Information.

A/N: HELLOOO PEEPS!!!! OH MY GOD!! I don't have a voice and later today I have a job interview  I hope everything goes well because I seriously can't talk!! Is horrible BUT! the most amazing thing is that I'm like this because yesterday I went to see BIG TIME RUSH in concert and I almost die! well I don't have a voice so is close to death. The concert was AMAZING!! I love those guys and I really enjoy CODY SIMPSON I only knew one song but still..btw if you know the names of the dancers and the guitarrist of CODY SIMPSON PLEASE TELL ME!! I think I'm in LOVE! hahahahaha anyways here is today's chapter and I know you are going to love it because ZAYN IS BACK!! I LIKE THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH!!! WOOHHOO!!! so the moment has arrive, yes I'm talking about the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

I walked to the third row where the girls were sitting talking to each other ignoring me, the worst thing is that I didn't know why, so I started texting Dan, Amanda and Jordan, it's been three days and I really missed them I was laughing at some texts Dan was sending he was using text slang and he really suck at it. After a few minutes the boys went to their interviews and the girls went to the tour bus where we were going to watch them I was still feeling lonely, they were ignoring me so I called Josh so at least I could talk to someone, the girls were in the couches and Josh and I were in the table that was just behind them with his laptop, making the video, we were putting Michael's and Carly's video when we heard the interview started. We were so into the video that we didn't hear half of the interview that was until the “Wich one is single?” question came up. They were all in a relationship very happy except for Zayn, then I saw the evil smile of the dude.

“Zayn we saw that Lexi is back on tour as your friend, what is like to have her around?” At that moment my head snapped to the small tv we had and my heart started to race.

“It's cool, she is an amazing girl and we all love her and we have a lot of fun together, we actually couldn't see ourselfs going on tour without her she is family” He said, with his warm and beautiful smile matching perfectly with his sparkling hazel eyes.

“Well, the fans wanted to know if you are back together” He asked him and his eyes reflected sadness and I know mines too.

“No we are friends” His voice was off, he had a smile but it wasn't that smile that made my heart melt.

“So, it's that why your drummer Josh has been seen with her for the past day?” My eyes widen and then I looked at Josh who mirror my face, they started to put photos of Josh and I on the bench, the two times we were there, smiling, laughing, talking and then some pictures of the next day on the coffee shop, us eating, us laughing, us being kicked out, us running, me on his back. If you look at the photo we kinda looked like a couple but it wasn't like that at all. They move the camera to the guys, Louis and Harry were laughing quietly, Niall was shaking his head, Zayn was looking down and Liam was thinking I could see it, I'm sure he was going to say something smart.

“They are friends, the thing is that she get bored easily and her ankle isn't heal yet and we are really busy with the whole tour so she had to find a way to have fun without us” Said Liam with his smile that say he was too good to lie.

“Well I guess that's a relief for the fans” The interviwer said and they started to talk about other things, the girls were looking at me and then Josh.