EGO: Confessions In A Girls Day.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!! well fast update because I have to go to a wedding so yeah LOL. A gift on the side as usual, just because I really like it hahahahahaha Something I'll never forget to mention, I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

Today the guys and us decided it was time to go separate ways. The guys would stay at home because they wanted to properly introduce Jordan in the gang and also to give him some kind of talk, they didn't said much to me because on Louis words “I was a girl and girls weren't allowed” me and the girls would go out to do a little christmas shopping at the mall. I took my bag and walked out with the girls, we decided to go on a taxi because we didn't know the streets here. It was a thirty minutes drive and we were at the mall. I pull out my iPhone where I had a list of the things I wanted to get for the lads.

“WOW!, that's a lot” Kay said looking at my list.

“I know but I really want to buy all this things, do you think I can find all this today?” I asked them, they took my phone and made a mental map of where the stores where and what could I find on them.

“I think we can find some of this things, but I don't think we can find this one” Ali said pointing at the last one. I almost forgot about that one.

“Shit! I have to call Kyle!” I said and took my phone to diall Kyle's number, but Ali stopped me.

“Kyle? As in Jay's cousin? London Kyle? That Kyle?” She said too quickly.

“Yeah, him” I didn't know why she cared too much.

Well I did know but still he was my friend. Imagine if I tell her that I still talk to Jaybird and that sometimes I race because I need the money. I was texting while I follow their pace.

To: Kyle :)

Dude, you are sending me that thing, right?

From: Kyle :)

Yeah, got the package yesterday, sending it to Madrid in tonight.

Now I was happy, although it was stupid because I asked for that thing months ago and right now I don't know if it was going to be a good thing or not. We went to the first shop Ali and Kay were in the dresses section, Hannah and Lauren in the shoes section and I was in the guys section, looking something for my friends. Clothes were for Liam, checkered shirts, that was what I was looking for. But not just any shirt, but one in particular, I expected to find it. After searching and searching, I found a color I knew that he didn't had, thank goodness.

I went up to the girls who were trying some clothes, after about twenty minutes we left with millions of clothes and it was only the first store. Liam, check. Now I only had four boys and four girls, Yeah, Zayn already had a gift and it was coming in three days. I ordered it when we were still together and I wasn't quite sure if I should give it to him or not. We walked to the next store and frankly I found what I wanted, I knew I was gonna regret it, but I bought Louis a megaphone, for Harry new sunglasses, for Niall something very special and fool, he didn't believed me when I said that it existed forks, spoons and knives jumbo size so it was what I bought for him. For Jordan I chose the new Linkin Park cd and some new Dr. Dre Beats. On the other hand I also bought them hurley caps. It was the last shop and I had to make the big announcement.