EGO: Step One And Two.

A/N: HELLOO PEEPS!!!! Well here is today's chapter thank you so much for the comments and votes I love you even more if that's even possible plus I'm like so happy at the moment because tomorrow i'll see Big Time Rush so YAY!! hahahahahaha anyways the moment has arrive, yes I'm talking about the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3  

“Hey Zayn!” I say opening the door and pass him to the kitchen on the bus he was glaring at Josh who just smirk at him.

“OH MY GOD! You should've seen them Lexi it was hilarious” Lo said once they saw me get in the bus.

“Show me the pics!” I said trying to content myself I didn't want to laugh before, she started to show me the pics and it was hilarious. “Josh look at this” I said and he leaned next to me with his chin on my shoulder to look at the pics.

“Wow Niall, you look awesome as a ginger” He mocked and we were all laughing.

“So who was it?” I asked with my best innocent look, I tried it with Josh before and he was convince, they all looked with clear confussion at me.

“We thought you did it” Niall said.

“Umm I wish I did but I was out all day doing errands” I said shrugging.

“Yeah, and hanging out with Josh” Zayn said in a cold voice and I could see Josh smug face behind me.

“Yeah she was with me, I don't think she could've done it, who have you pissed lately?” Josh asked.

“The real question is, who hadn't they pissed lately!” Kay said and we laugh at that, it was true they tent to annoy everyone, but then again everybody loves them, Josh, he tap my knee and I knew what that meant.

“Okay, dinner time, come on everyone help me” I said.

And although everyone groan at first they all started to help me in the small kitchen while Josh said he was going to the bathroom, after a few minutes he came back and whisper in my ear that he had left his backpack in my bunk and that he would get it later when he leaves, I nodded and carry on with dinner, now I only had the help of the girls because the guys were now having a live stream in turns, they didn't fit on the screen. Once they were done we had dinner and one by one they were going to sleep, tomorrow was going to be a busy day, they were going to have a rehearsal at eleven and then they were going to do some interviews to end up in rehearsal again and then back to the bus to rest. I walked with Josh to the bunk and I gave him his backpack and we say our goodbyes. I remember going to sleep tired of so much laughing and thinking, I honestly had abs now for laughing too much.

I woke up to a drum solo, meaning Josh was texting e, when I took my phone I saw it was seven in the morning and I let out a loud groan. We were going to meet in one hour so I had to get ready, I went silently to the bathroom to shower and change, everyone was still asleep when I came out, I took my purse when the drum solo started again, I look around to see if someone was awake but none moved, that was good because I was the only one that had personalize ringtones if they were awake they would know that it was Josh texting me, just to tell me he was outside. Once I got out of the tour bus saw Josh there with his backpack and we made our way to a near coffee shop to have breakfast and some coffe, he sat next to me and we decided to eat before working, we were actually talking about the plan while eating.

“Such a lady eating” He said in his mocking tone.

“Hey, I eat what I want when I want and they way I want” I said with food in my mouth.

“Are you sure, Niall and you are not real sibilings?” He said with a chuckle.

“No, we actually check but there is no relation between his family and mine” I said with a sad smile.

“Of course you checked” He said laughing and we finished eating.

“Okay, so now lt's get down to business” I said and he laugh at my face.

It was starting to annoy me but what we have was the most amazing prank ever, he put his laptop out and one of his arms was over my shoulders while we were watching the video he put together. It was actually hilarious you could see Zayn entering the bathroom to take his silk drops and then going out to the game room mirror to put some in his hand and then on his hair when he made a face and then started to smell it and I think he started to cry I wasn't really sure, all I knew was that I was laughing and people was starting to watch me like I should be in a mental institute. Then the frame went to the back and while you could see Zayn in the back in the front was another camera with Louis laying on his bunk and then trying to get up and the pillow was stick to his head, he started to pull it away but he couldn't so he started screaming and then you could see Lo trying to help him but laughing her ass off.

Then that video was in the back and then Niall got out of the bathroom screaming with his hair orange I was laughing so hard that we ended up getting kick out of the coffee shop, thank godness because when we saw the clock we found out Josh was later for rehearsal, so we ended up running to the arena, well he because my ankle started to hurt a bit so he was carring me on his back. When we got into the arena everyone stare at us like we had two heads or something. I could see Zayn glaring at Josh again and my girls were looking at me with a confuse expression. The boys on the other hand were looking at us and then Zayn and then back at us. I got off Josh's back and wink at him to let him know that I was going to do step two. I went backstage to find Michael and Carly they were the people in charge of clothing.

“Hey guys” I said when I found them.

“Evil smile, now what?” Michael said and I fake hurt.

“What? Can a friend come here to say hello to this two beautiful people?” I said.

“Yes, but usually is followed by bad news so spill” Carly said and I had to laugh.

“Well I need your help for tomorrow's concert, it's about the boys clothes” I said.

“Oh lord! What did Louis do?” See everyone knew Louis was a hard core prankster.

“Not just him, Niall and Zayn too” I said and then I started to tell them everything I needed them to do.

They only had to make put some powder I bought long time ago and then put them on the boys, just those three, this was going to be amazing. Now I had Michael and Carly on my side and now I was recording them waving at the camera, so they knew who was behind all of this, Josh and I already record our own video and we also got Paul's and Jack the bus driver. I walked out of backstage to stand near the drums where Josh was grinning like an idiot he caught my eye and I put my thumbs up and when he started to laugh quietly he messed up the drum which made me laugh but everyone was glaring at us so we stopped.

“Can you two stop flirting with each other so we can finish this?” Zayn's voice echo the room full of silence.

“We are not flirting” We both said in a serious tone, because by the looks of it he was beyond jealous.

“Whatever” He said and they started to play again.