EGO: You Are.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!! Well today's chapter is a bit weird but I really like the end, I don't know about you. So hey! I have a page on Facebook now if you want to give a LIKE I will love you forever!!! http://facebook.com/aleyeahh so there you have it. Thanks everyone for the kind comments I know I haven't been writing great chapters but I hope I can be better for the next one. No pic or gif today. Well now the usual crap I give to you, again copy/paste -> Something I'll never forget to mention, I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

I went back and Zayn was already there with Perrie, Was it really that they weren't together? Maybe I... SHIT! I have to stop. I have to stop now! I took some air and put my smile on. They looked at me like I had some kind of mental condition, kinda like how I look at Louis sometimes. We were talking like before but you could still feel the tension. All of the sudden Louis, Harry and Jordan went inside then they came back with food. They put it on the floor, then Niall got up and went inside too. I looked at Liam confuse and he just look down, he felt guilty of something. I knew that look too well. Niall came back and sat next to Jordan with the food in the floor. I looked at Zayn and he seemed confuse too. Then I saw a flying tomato going right to Perrie's face. OMG!! She looked confused and Zayn was kinda angry, then I remember Niall's words, One Direction Style. Then the half of an orange collide with Zayn's hair. He got even more angry. Of course, nobody messes with the hair.

“What the fuck?!” He yell at them but he only got something like an onion or I don't know what it was right in the face again.

They started to throw thing to everyone else but I could see most of it was directed to Perrie, I mean come on! She was nice and this guys were really messing up. The whole thing of her saying she was dating Zayn didn't seem bad I mean he kiss her, you don't kiss someone unless you like that person, so I get why she thought she was his. But not because of that she was a bad person. Althought I probably should have throw that tomato. I started to laugh because it was hilarious, that was until Louis took it too far. He throw a buck of water to her soaking her from head to toe.

“You stupid boy, look what you have done!” She said angry.

“Sorry trol...Perrie” He was going to tell her Troll, really Louis?

“YOU SORRY? LOOK AT MY CLOTHES!” She yell and well she looked really bad, her mascara and fake lashes were off, her hair was all full of food and water.

“I'm sorry, we are in the middle of a fight here” Louis said with a smirk.

“YOU CAN'T JUST BE SORRY!! THIS ARE DESIGNERS CLOTHES!! ZAYN!!” She yell oh she was just so perfect for him. She look at Zayn who for some reason was looking at me? What the hell? She look at her again and let out a sigh.

“It's not that big of a deal” He said looking at me? WHAT THE HELL?!

“Zayni, how could you say that?” She asked with horror in her voice.