EGO: Welcome Home.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!! So here is the chapter I thinks is more like a fill chapter so you can have an idea of what is going to happen now. Well Yesterday was the VMA's the guys of One Direction won and I got to see my boys from The Wanted which I LOVE! I also stayed up late to watch the VMA's again and to listen to I FOUND YOU from TW I know what you are thinking why do you think we care? Well you don't care but I just wanted to say it LOL anyways thanks for everything, the votes and the comments thank you!! so again, check LAST TO KNOW today there is another chapter!! LOVE YOU ALL!! Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

It's been two days, two days since I woke up and Zayn haven't left my side, I actually made him sleep because he refuse to do it, but oh how clever boy, because apparently the only reason he could sleep was with me in the hospital bed. About his little “Love Speech” we didn't say something because the room was always full of people, even Kyle came to visit me, when of course Zayn wasn't for just half an hour, he told me that he and Zayn fought outside the hospital the night I came in, but anyways I knew I would have to talk to him soon. But for now I choose later because I just want to get out of here. I was in a wheelchair I didn't needed it but the doctors and nurses insisted, it was protocol. So once I was in the lobby of the hospital I saw that only Zayn and Niall came so I smile at them. OH MY BOYS! I hug Zayn and then Niall and jump on his back giving him a kiss on the cheek. He was always here while the others where doing something they didn't want to tell me about. We walked out of the hospital to be greeted by paparazzis, I was starting to hate them. They were going to say something like It's Niall Horan cheating on Hannah with her best friend? Are Zayn and Lexi back together? I just hate them.

“Why were you in the hospital?” One shouted.

“Are you pregnant?” I actually had to laugh at that.

“ZAYN! Are you back together?” I stiffen a bit at that question I don't know why but it made Niall laugh.

“NIALL Why are you carrying Lexi?” They kept asking shitty questions but we just ignored them.

When we reach the car, Niall helped me to get of off his back and I sat in the back of Zayn's car. We drove in silence to the house and when we arrived and I could see the big fuzz, you see the house had a window in the living room and you could see everything from the street and I just saw they try to pull the courtains. We enter and the first thing I could see was a sign that said “Welcome Home” I started to laugh because at the end there was the drawing of a carrot with a crown. I have to say it was a really bad drawing, I mean kids could draw better, there was just one person that could draw like a 3 year old boy.