Chap. 79: WELCOME HOME!

(Picture of Eaton house Above)
*Katie's POV*

         Have you ever ordered take out food and the delicious smell just drives you insane? Yeah, well, that was on the way home from the take out place. I think it bothered Chole though, she cried on the way home. I had NO idea something so little can squeal bloody murder THAT loud.
        As I carried in the Chinese and Chris carried in the carseat with Chole attached,
I wondered what the house was going to look like. Chris gave me a heads up on the way home that Copper was staying with Andrew for a little bit. Just until we're ready for our pooch to meet our newest member of the family. So it can't be Copper. As I unlock the front door, my heart beats hard against my ribcage. What lies behind this door may or may not give me a heart attack. As I open the door and step inside, I look around. Chris steps around me, walking Chole to the kitchen. I close and lock the door, looking at the same walls and ceiling. Well, that stayed the same. I go to the kitchen, peaking at the same living room that I left. Both rooms are the SAME! Chris had me worried that the house was completely remodeled or something worst. I set the food down on the counter table, grabbing a fork. I begin to pig out right there.
         "Hi there, Princess!" Chris says excitedly, I continue to pig out on my delicious Chinese food. "Welcome home! I'm going to give you a tour before o let you take a nap."
          Chris unbuckles her from her car seat  and cautiously puts her on his chest, holding her head and gently pats her bottom. He lightly bounces her, causing her to lightly whine.
         "Come on, I have something to you show." Chris says to me, "And leave the food, Baby."
          I roll my eyes, groaning. "Okay..."
          Chris slowly spins around the kitchen. "This is the kitchen, this where we eat and I'm going to make us dinner one day."
          "I think she's asleep, Chris." I chuckle, seeing her closed eyes.
Chris gives me an annoyed look. "Don't listen to her, Princess. Papa's going to give you the FULL tour."
Chris then goes to the same old living room. He kisses her small cheek, causing her to grab a ball of his shirt and bury her face into his neck. So precious.
"This is the living room. We can watch tv or talk in here. That door over there, that goes to the backyard but you're not ready to explore yet." Chris walks down the hallway, "I can't wait until you see your room."
Aha! So that's my surprise! Chris set up the baby room! We hadn't got to it before the gender reveal, it was just a plain room with a crib and a chair. We stop at the guest bedroom.
"This is a guest bedroom for when Uncle Andrew or Balsey needs a room." Chris moves on a little further down the hall, "That's the bathroom and this—"
Chris flips on a light in the next room. "—is your room."
HOLY CRAPORITO! The nursery is so beautiful! Pink walls with a miniature chandelier, a wooden crib decorated with roses across the front and sides. Pictures framed up of quotes, a beautiful rocking chair and a box of baby toys. Wow, Chris really out did himself.
"This is where you're going to sleep and play." Chris walks out, flicking the light off. I follow them. "This is the bathroom—and this, is Mama and Papa's room."
"Oh my God!" I shout, my eyes wide.
Our bedroom has been renovated. A new bed, sheets, decorations, and much more! I give Chris a look, who smiles at me.
"I wanted to surprise you." Chris lightly bounces Chole.
"You succeeded, twice." I smirk.
Chris gives Chole a view of our bedroom, smirking. "This is where you were made."
"Don't tell our baby girl that!" I smack his arm, my cheeks pink.
Chris rolls his eyes. "Okay, okay. You were made in this room, but on a different mattress."
"NO, I think we made her in the shower. That was the only time you didn't use a condom—protection." Then it hits me, "Wait! Did you say a different mattress?"
"There was blood all over the sheets and mattress." Chris explains, "I couldn't let us sleep on that."
            I take in every inch of the bedroom, loving how new and beautiful it is. Chris walk out of—OOH! I jump as my bottom is pinched. My cheeks burn pink with embarrassment. When I turn to look at the man responsible, my husband winks at me as he carries our daughter to her nursery for a nap. Perv.