Chap. 40: Together Again

(Picture of Katie Morgan & Chris Eaton Above)
*Katie's POV*

My cellphone rings on the kitchen table as I clean by bathroom. I rush into the room and answer it, getty when I see who it's from. I bite my lip before I talk.
"Hey Baby." I say sweetly, "Are you enjoying your last few days of New York?"
Chris chuckles on the other end. "Actually, Sweetheart, I'm home."
My heart begins to pound at the word home. Chris is home in California? I thought he had three more days to—
"How? I thought you had three days left of charity and special events for the Hungry Children's program." I can't help but sound so excited at this news, "When did you get back?"
"Late last night." Chris says tiredly, "I wanted to rush over first thing but you must have been sleeping."
Actually, I was staring at my new sex lingerie while stuffing my face full of Cheetos puffs and drinking fruit punch Kool-Aid. But he doesn't have to know that. I feel so giggly and warm inside.
"And I just cousins wait to see my girls face." Chris says warmly through the phone, "What are you doing now?"
"Well I finally got around to clean my apartment." I am actually done but he doesn't need to know that either, "Why?"
"Honey, I need you to come over." A small pool fills my panties, making me freeze in the middle of the living room/pathetic kitchen. "I need to see my Baby. ASAP.
I need to see you too, Chris. So I can secretly seduce you and let a man like yourself defile me for the first time. Possibly in the bedroom, I'll take the dinning room table if that's more sexy. OH MY GOD! Craporito. I need to wear my red mini nightie with lace trim under my clothes!
"Wel—Well, give me two hours to get dressed and ready." I say nervously, "Then you can come get me."
"Not soon enough, Katie." Chris says in a begging like voice. "An hour."
"An hour and 45 minutes." I demand, "No more compromising, mister!"
Chris chuckles on the other line. "Okay, Princess. You win. An hour and 30 minutes."
I put a hand on my hip, my lips pursed together. "I said 45."
"Okay, I'll be there in 45 minutes. Be ready, Sweetheart!" Then before I can argue, Chris ends the phone call. That jerk.
I quickly rush to my now clean shower and strip down. I quickly take my shower, knowing it will take up at least 25 to 30 minutes of my limited time. I quickly clean my body before hopping out. Then I hop back in to shave my body. My legs, my arm pits, and then I grab my electronic hand shaver and shave my public area. Which I've only done once before and got caught by my mom and was grounded. If mom walked in now, I would begin to cry.
I then rush and slip my new red nightie on under a AC/DC shirt that I stole from Chris and tuck not only the nightie, but the shirt as well into my skinny jeans before butting on my red and black checkered Vans. I spray the most expensive perfume I have on, which is the most expensive thing I own, and I put it on all the nice places. My neck, behind my ear, my wrist, my chest—even my thighs. What? Things could go south.
I curl my hair and then proceed to do my makeup, I quickly do my cat eyes with red and pink eyeshadow before applying cherry red lipstick to my lips. I stole the lipstick from Halee one day and just never gave it back due to the fact I forgot. Now I feel bad that she went out and bought five others to get what she truly wanted. Oh well.
The knock at the door makes me jump. I turn everything electrical off and turn off my lights before grabbing my purse. God, I hope I don't chicken out or screw this up! Another frantic knock at the door makes me even more nervous.
"I'm coming! Hold on!" I call as I finish turning things off, more knocking. "Ah! I'm coming Chris!"
I run to the door and open—my heart races. Chris stands there wearing a white shirt with pants, his hat on backwards. He immediately reaches out to embrace me. I quickly hug him tightly, being squeezed like a teddy bear.
"Baby!" I squeak out through his strong grip on me, "I missed you."
"Oh God, I missed you too." Chris kisses my cheeks, looking into my eyes as he holds me tight against him. "And I love you too, Katie Morgan."
HoLY MAcKerEL! CRAPORITO! CHRIS JUST TOLD ME HE LOVED ME BACK!!!! Did he come home early just to tell me that in person? My arms wrap around his neck tightly and my cherry red lips press against his naturally pinkish ones. I hold the side of his neck as we kiss, we breath loudly through our noses. He holds the back of my head gently.
"I've missed these lips." Chris sighs, red lipstick all over his mouth. "You smell good."
"Thank you, Baby." I go into my apartment and grab a tissue for him. "Here, you've got lipstick all over your face."
             I wipe it off Chris, blushing at how he stares down at me. His smirk like smile and lazy blue eyes staring down at me as I try to keep it together. What I wouldn't do go grab him and throw him on my bed and have my way with him.
             Chris takes my hand gently. "Come on, lets go Baby."