Chap. 43: I'm Right Here pt. 2

(Meme about Chris Evans Above & GIF of Katie and Chris's kisses below *WARNING: A LOT of detailed kissing and brief part about them seeing each other naked. Does not go into them actually having sex!*)
*Katie's POV*

P.S. this was hard to write but I think this is every girl's dream tbh

 this was hard to write but I think this is every girl's dream tbh

      "Katie." Chris's voice makes my heart skip a beat, "Katie, look at me."
Oh, but I can't! I'm too shy and nervous to look you in the eyes Chris! What if you see my thoughts or my fear of getting intimate with to you, the first guy I've ever dated? Chris slowly lifts my chin with his index finger and thumb—a small pool fills my panties when our eyes meet. They're so confident and full of lust, and I'm too innocent and shy.
"Katie, are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you're ready to take this step?" Chris says authoritatively, "Because we can still wait if you're having second thoughts."
Panic fills my gut. I quickly shake my head and put my hands on his chest. Chris pulls me close to him, his hands feeling my silky nightie. We stare deep into each other's eyes. I kiss his neck softly. Suddenly, Chris—WHOA CRAPORITO! I hold onto Chris's neck and shoulders as he carries me bridal style over to the bed. He chuckles at how I cling to him for dear life. The feeling of his hands on my smooth, bare legs gives me goosebumps. And not the bad kind. Chris lays me down, being gentle in all his actions. He takes his shirt off, revealing his tank top and muscular body underneath. Not the way I pictured it but still a heart fluttering sight. Chris climbs up on the bed and lays on his side, pressing against my body.
"You look so gorgeous, Katie." He brushes his hand over my cheek, "I love it when you blush like that. God, you're so innocent."
Copper whines outside the bedroom door. Chris groans, hanging his head low. He looks back up into my eyes and gently rubs his thumb over my bottom red lip. Copper whines and scratches at the door.
"Copper, go lay down!" Chris calls, "Go lay down!"
Suddenly, Chris leans down and presses his lips on mine. He taste like minty toothpaste. He slowly kisses me, slowly but gradually kissing me with an open mouth. GOD WHERE DO I PUT MY HANDS?! I feel like I'm going to vomit out my butt. The feel of his hands on my hips makes me jump. Chris pulls away, giving me a concerned look.
Chris looks me deep in the eyes. "What's wrong?"
"I'm scared to do something dumb." I say scared, wanting him to make me feel safe in his arms. "What if I make a weird sound and you laugh at me? Or if I touch you the wrong way and you feel—"
        "Shh. Baby, breathe." Chris stares deep into my eyes protectively, making me realize he has long eyelashes that compliment his beautiful blue eyes with a green tint to them. "I'm right here."
And suddenly, I feel safe and secure here in Chris's arms. My hands stop shaking enough to where I can hold onto Chris's neck. He wraps his arms around me as he kisses me once again, making me feel warm inside. He lets his bicep be my pillow for my head as we both breath out our noses as we passionately kiss with open mouths. Suddenly, Chris shifts from beside me to between my legs. His hands slowly move from my hair to slowly down my body. I hold onto his thick neck firmer when his hands slowly finds my thighs. feeling their smoothness. He kisses me harder, making me sigh into his mouth softly. My arms wrap around his neck to pull him closer to me. Suddenly, Chris leaves my lips and trails down to my neck. I whimper as he teases me by dragging his lower lip over my sensitive skin. He pecks at the wide open spots on my neck before attacking—OH MY GOD! Chris sucks the very sensitive skin under my jawline. I let out a moan, my cheeks turning bright pink immediately.
             Chris lightly chuckles, continuing on. "You're so cute."
            "Mmmm." I moan, biting my lip happily.
            Chris slowly goes down my neck, sucking on my skin hungrily. His actions make me feel weak and desperate for him to touch me. He's probably leaving a trail of love bites down my neck. I sigh softly in his ear.
             Suddenly, Chris sits up. I cling onto him, not wanting to break our warm contact. Chris begins to tug his pants down, making me realize his manhood is standing out in his black briefs (the outline of it, not the actual thing 😳). I blush and quickly turn away from the sight.
             "You're so shy, it's so adorable." Chris chuckles, "It's okay to look, Honey. It's just me."
              "Yeah," I bite my lip "I know."
               "Stop biting those beautiful lips!" Chris demands harshly, his voice going soft. "That's my job."
                  Chris grabs my hips and puts his waist back between my thighs. He gingerly bites my lower lip and tugs it with his teeth. He begins to kiss me hard, my lower lip in his mouth (I am so sorry if this grossed anyone out 😝) being teased with his tongue. I softly giggle into his mouth, loving how his arms hold me tight against him. He then takes his—Oh my. He took his undershirt off to reveal his muscular body. So beautiful and sculptures perfectly. I lean up and kiss his chest softly. Chris gently lays me back down, his hands being cautious as they slip up under my red nightie. My heart pounds hard in my gut as Chris slowly pulls the red silk up, revealing my bare skin and lacy red underwear I bought to match. Chris smirks at this, eyeing at my nearly see through red panties. He leans down and—AHHHHH!!!! Chris's lips brush up against the skin just above my panties. I loudly moan, trying to muffle it. But I can't with his lips that far down south. I begin squirming under him. Chris suddenly slips my panties down and tosses them over his shoulder. The air against my skin makes me chilled. He grins down at me, taking me in. He bites his lip, his manhood growing bigger in his briefs. He quickly slips his briefs off—OH MY WORD! My eyes pop out of my head and I quickly turn away, my cheeks burning red with a body shock.
          "Baby, you're red." Chris says with a slight chuckle, muffling it. "It's okay. Haven't you seen a penis before?"
            I let out a nervous laugh. "I hadn't even kissed anyone before I met you. I don't think I've seen THAT before."
             Chris's voice softens. "Oh, Honey."
             Suddenly, Chris goes to his nightstand and takes out a box. I bite my lip at what he's getting. OH MY GOD! Eww, what if it's a sex toy or something? Oh I hope it's not a sex—nope, just a condom. Thank goodness!
            Chris nods to the towel on the edge of the bed as he puts the condom on. I try not to watch him do so, my cheeks growing brighter red. I grab the towel.
             "What's this for, Baby?" I say softly, confused.
              "Put it under you." Chris commands, "Trust me."
              Chris crawls onto the bed, and oh my, naked as can be. He gently lays me down, making me anxious at how soon I'm going to lose my virginity. He grabs my thighs and places the towel underneath my body. Chris crawls on top of me, kissing me sweetly and slowly. He stares down into my eyes.
            "I'll go slow, sweetheart." Chris kisses my blushing cheeks, "Tell me if you feel uncomfortable or want to stop, okay? I'm right here. Just you and me."
             I nod to him. "I love you, Christopher Eaton."
           Chris pulls strands of hair out of my face, beaming down at me. "And I love you, Katie Morgan."